PDA

View Full Version : Where are the plans/drawings?

Philldpapill
09-21-2009, 08:02 PM
It just occured to me... Why isn't there some kind of sticky for basic HHO cell plans? I mean, it's hard enough for someone that is new to all this, to navigate through the posts and get some good dirt.

Any chance we can make a sticky for HHO Cell plans and what not? How about another forum area for plan specific stuff?

Helz_McFugly
09-21-2009, 09:19 PM
Great idea. HOW BOT SOME STICKY LOVE MODS

jerrygoldsmith
09-21-2009, 09:24 PM
It just occured to me... Why isn't there some kind of sticky for basic HHO cell plans? I mean, it's hard enough for someone that is new to all this, to navigate through the posts and get some good dirt.

Any chance we can make a sticky for HHO Cell plans and what not? How about another forum area for plan specific stuff?

as someone who scoured the forums, asked a lot of dumb questions, I agree.

Though I'd suggest having several versions. Like, if each person wanted to put up their own design and why they did it that way.... if that many people wanted to put in that much work.

Otherwise we'll have a bunch of people all mentioning "No, don't do that you should do it like this" and still have confusion.

Just my 2cents minus state income tax.

Philldpapill
09-21-2009, 09:35 PM
How about a forum area instead? Like a place for posting plans, without frivalous other posts?

Helz_McFugly
09-21-2009, 10:35 PM
how many mods do we have? 1? Ill PM him now.

Helz_McFugly
09-21-2009, 10:44 PM
sent MikeP who seems to be the head Mod a PM
asking for a topic on the main page called "Plans/Blueprints/Drawings"

Helz_McFugly
10-01-2009, 04:43 PM
Hello Hello Hello Hello Hello Hello Hello

i think all the mods fled the country