PDA

View Full Version : turbo deisel

karl.uk
09-20-2009, 05:27 PM
can someone give me as much info as pos on turbo injection as pos ,i have been injecting just before the tubo for about 8 months, aprox 20% gain, just alittle concerned after reading another thread saying not to use on turbos pics would be nice on any other options thanks

Buster
09-20-2009, 05:33 PM
My first install was a Turbo diesel. The input was just before the butterfly valve and another time just into the airbox itself and was fine.
Went from 47 to 62MPG if I remember correctly, and drove really well without any other modifications.

I never tried it into the turbo though, though I think it wouldn't be as good to input there, but that's just an opinion. Not sure.

See attached photo

karl.uk
09-20-2009, 05:44 PM
not into the turbo ,into the intake pipe after the maf about 2" before the turbo,but if im thinking right if it is the heat the turbo makes it should ba dangerous anywhere

Buster
09-20-2009, 05:49 PM
I've heard that from somewhere too but.......

It's the real world that matters more than the theory.
I have personally done 2 turbo diesel installs without any problems at all, plus got 32% increased MPG for the effort.

karl.uk
09-21-2009, 02:32 PM
another thing ive been thinking about is an intercooler full of pressurised hho.
i would be interested in hearing from Richard who said he had done several deisel instalations,because he mentioned another point of entery ,in another thread