PDA

View Full Version : You're a complete tw*t!!!

Buster
09-19-2009, 01:33 PM
Just thought I'd start this thread so anyone and everyone can voice their derogatory opinions here instead of the more serious threads.

So, just to start off....I think you're all a bunch of c***s!!!

richard_lyew
09-19-2009, 03:02 PM
Just thought I'd start this thread so anyone and everyone can voice their derogatory opinions here instead of the more serious threads.

So, just to start off....I think you're all a bunch of c***s!!!
LOL :D RIGHT BACK AT YOU. DAM C***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Roland Jacques
09-19-2009, 04:39 PM
This is p***ing stupid. What a g*%#ass came up with ths Idea?
You must be with B#g O*l

richard_lyew
09-19-2009, 05:01 PM
This is p***ing stupid. What a g*%#ass came up with ths Idea?
You must be with B#g O*l

man FFFFFF you and big oil!!!! you are both going down. at first you wanted people to think HHO didnt work FFFFFF you!!!!!!!!!! it works!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad:

Helz_McFugly
09-19-2009, 05:04 PM
**** all you mother ****ers who come in here with you ****ed up false claims. you **** tards should be sucking **** on street corners but youll probably end up selling your souls on water4gas.com before its over. I hope anyone who comes in here spewing bull **** out both ears dies with a **** in there mouth and a picture to provie it to show to their momma. http://www.abestweb.com/smilies/hanging.gif

WOW. its like i just confessed all my sins and im a new man. thank you. and go **** yourself :p

richard_lyew
09-19-2009, 08:48 PM
fffff all you mada fffffffers that say my system dont work then start to take little by little from it to make your system better, but still cuss my system LOL ffffffffff you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i think you just jealous because you dont think that someone can be so far ahead. its just the nature of aaaaaaaaaaa ooooooooooo's. fear whats they cant understand and hate what they cant conquer. ffffffffff uuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if my system is not far superior to your then dont use anything from it then FFFFFFFFFFing hypocrite

i like this thread LOL. thanks Buster :D

biggy boy
09-19-2009, 09:29 PM
You guys kill me LOL
I wonder how long this will be here before
One of those F""''ing Mods pulls this f'n thread down.

Helz_McFugly
09-20-2009, 02:02 AM
fffff all you mada fffffffers that say my system dont work then start to take little by little from it to make your system better, but still cuss my system LOL ffffffffff you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i think you just jealous because you dont think that someone can be so far ahead. its just the nature of aaaaaaaaaaa ooooooooooo's. fear whats they cant understand and hate what they cant conquer. ffffffffff uuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if my system is not far superior to your then dont use anything from it then FFFFFFFFFFing hypocrite

i like this thread LOL. thanks Buster :D

I cant say ive seen anyone take anything from your system and use it.
The only thing Ive found that was usable, that I havent used, in your "****ed up UN-efficient 20LPM HHO/steam machine/Bomb Idea" is an AFC, (glorifide EFIE) and you didnt invent THAT or electrolysis. So, the only thing left to pattent is your "bomb" storage part of your ****ty "Idea" and lets face it. thats never going to fly. who would give you a patent to a death machine? And all the heat and cooling your waisting yout time with = unefficientcy/waisted energy. OK enough of my ranting. Richard, good luck with your patent. I was really hoping the 100 MPG gains where a reality and not just a debate over an idea that has yet to yield any proof. the only way Ill ever believe it is to see it. I dont fear what I dont understand, I dont understand death but I dont fear it. Im not jealous in the liest, im just impatient. Hell Im a Texan, if NY is the capital of the world, then TX is the fist with the brass knuckles, of the world. what have I got to be jealous about. And I only work 1/2 from home now. I dont even need to save fuel, Im doing this for different reasons then you are, youre all about the $$$, You make that clear with your ****ed up pattent. kinda like water4gas.com. only they sell lies and junk, youre trying to sell a death trap. and i definently dont hate what I cant conquer. for instance. I dont hate the world :p . but ide sure like to change it even if I go broke or die ****ing trying. :eek:

richard_lyew
09-20-2009, 02:18 AM
LOL im too tired to even reply to this so ill just have a laugh b4 bed, and i am not here to sell anything even if i get it patent. read my first post "I am not here to sell anybody anything" LOL zzzzzzzzzz

richard_lyew
09-20-2009, 11:27 AM
I cant say ive seen anyone take anything from your system and use it.
The only thing Ive found that was usable, that I havent used, in your "****ed up UN-efficient 20LPM HHO/steam machine/Bomb Idea" is an AFC, (glorifide EFIE) and you didnt invent THAT or electrolysis. So, the only thing left to pattent is your "bomb" storage part of your ****ty "Idea" and lets face it. thats never going to fly. who would give you a patent to a death machine? And all the heat and cooling your waisting yout time with = unefficientcy/waisted energy. OK enough of my ranting. Richard, good luck with your patent. I was really hoping the 100 MPG gains where a reality and not just a debate over an idea that has yet to yield any proof. the only way Ill ever believe it is to see it. I dont fear what I dont understand, I dont understand death but I dont fear it. Im not jealous in the liest, im just impatient. Hell Im a Texan, if NY is the capital of the world, then TX is the fist with the brass knuckles, of the world. what have I got to be jealous about. And I only work 1/2 from home now. I dont even need to save fuel, Im doing this for different reasons then you are, youre all about the $$$, You make that clear with your ****ed up pattent. kinda like water4gas.com. only they sell lies and junk, youre trying to sell a death trap. and i definently dont hate what I cant conquer. for instance. I dont hate the world :p . but ide sure like to change it even if I go broke or die ****ing trying. :eek:

ok im up and posting so i might as well give this a good reply. mr.d**k face, nobody here made their system from scratch!!!, all we do including yourself is compile a series of things other people made to let them work the way we want.

did you make your system from scratch all by yourself? :rolleyes:

its all one big jigsaw puzzle with electrophysics and general physics behind it all. mr.dick face hypocrite if my system is not doing nothing above yours why are you using any of my methods? you should say f**k connecting to the vacuum, f**k a AFC, FFFFF cooling, ffff upgrading your alternator, fffffff making more HHO. just fff everything i have shared!!!!! but NO Mr.D**k Face hypocrite. you cuss it and still use parts of it that you understand. LMAO

hypocrites everywhere!!!!!!!!!!

Helz_McFugly
09-20-2009, 02:53 PM
I havent done anything to my system because you had it in your Idea. Everything you just ratteled off has been involved in lots of other HHO system out there and I saw them and have thought about them far before you came along with your 300 MPG ****. Im trying the vacuum because ive seen videos and statements that say it might help, but Ive yet to see any increases. The AFC, well all you did was make us aware it existed. i didnt know about it. I thanked you for bringing it to my attention. you realize this thread is a joke and im just busting your balls right? ya brain dead **** sucker. lol
youre a very intelligent person and I know you have a good mechanical inclanation, but claiming 300 MPG, that SO falls under rule of thumb number 1. If it sounds to good to be true, it probably is. and I dont believe anything untill I see it. thats my whole beef with your claims. no proof. not even test results. not even a " hey i drove from X today and it was 50 miles to Y and I only used .25 liter of gas. nothing. all this name calling and cussing is pretty cool. I wish the mods would let it ride on all the threads so people would show their true colors but thats not happin.

and btw Im a huge hypocrite. Ill sure take a BJ but Ide never give one. LOL
I would like nothing more for your system to be real and get 300 MPGs because it would put big oil in a fine mess. and thats why I keep hounding you about proof. I want it out in the open ASAP if it really does work, and your stalling is not helping. thats why Im hell bent on getting proof from you.

So hurry the **** up and et your pattent or get it denied so you can show some ****ing proof already.

mr dick face hypocrite out :p

richard_lyew
09-20-2009, 06:33 PM
I havent done anything to my system because you had it in your Idea. Everything you just ratteled off has been involved in lots of other HHO system out there and I saw them and have thought about them far before you came along with your 300 MPG ****. Im trying the vacuum because ive seen videos and statements that say it might help, but Ive yet to see any increases. The AFC, well all you did was make us aware it existed. i didnt know about it. I thanked you for bringing it to my attention. you realize this thread is a joke and im just busting your balls right? ya brain dead **** sucker. lol
youre a very intelligent person and I know you have a good mechanical inclanation, but claiming 300 MPG, that SO falls under rule of thumb number 1. If it sounds to good to be true, it probably is. and I dont believe anything untill I see it. thats my whole beef with your claims. no proof. not even test results. not even a " hey i drove from X today and it was 50 miles to Y and I only used .25 liter of gas. nothing. all this name calling and cussing is pretty cool. I wish the mods would let it ride on all the threads so people would show their true colors but thats not happin.

and btw Im a huge hypocrite. Ill sure take a BJ but Ide never give one. LOL
I would like nothing more for your system to be real and get 300 MPGs because it would put big oil in a fine mess. and thats why I keep hounding you about proof. I want it out in the open ASAP if it really does work, and your stalling is not helping. thats why Im hell bent on getting proof from you.

So hurry the **** up and et your pattent or get it denied so you can show some ****ing proof already.

mr dick face hypocrite out :p

man i remember when the first person came forward and made a 50MPG claim and alot of people (people like your friend) said thats a BIG lie you lying piece of (you know the usual cussing types) beep beep beep, and look now 50MPG is nothing. its all about time i guess. as time goes by knowledge increase, unless you are a dumb d**k face hypocrite who is stuck in 1 place and wish everybody else was too LOL. anyways man my thread stands and people will catch up. not because someones method is new to you, doesn't mean it don't work. and i bet people will start using a return line from their bubbler, if they didnt before my thread.

hey i reach mentor now LOL :D

Helz_McFugly
09-20-2009, 06:42 PM
hey i reach mentor now LOL

you go girl.

Buster
09-20-2009, 06:48 PM
All these comments may contain an element of truth, nay, even enlightenment in their gist....

....but I still think you're all complete & utter t**ts!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

more4steve2000
09-20-2009, 09:48 PM
man i remember when the first person came forward and made a 50MPG claim and alot of people (people like your friend) said thats a BIG lie you lying piece of (you know the usual cussing types) beep beep beep, and look now 50MPG is nothing. its all about time i guess. as time goes by knowledge increase, unless you are a dumb d**k face hypocrite who is stuck in 1 place and wish everybody else was too LOL. anyways man my thread stands and people will catch up. not because someones method is new to you, doesn't mean it don't work. and i bet people will start using a return line from their bubbler, if they didnt before my thread.

hey i reach mentor now LOL :D

Its all I'm sure been thought of but everyone has to remember that were in an energy revolution. None of this technology is perfected. Solar panels have made a huge leap by multiplying the sunlight by having prisms that focus the light on a highly absorbant solar panel. There is a study of photomaterial that creates hydrogen then to electricity. A scientist recently discovered how to bend light for camoflauge like the predator no s*** (the little stars and symbols are gay as hell ) (can I say that?) But dutchman enterprises was attacked funds frozen no way to sell or run their business. They were going out of b business and then they sold it and they either opened a new company or changed the name to GTS now I think look it up I'm not perfect but I'm not making any out landish claims but his system created an electrical arch using the exauhst as a source of extreme heat and the fuel was vaporized as it passed over some rods but the diff in heat and the rods all create enough electricity to burn pretty much almost any liquid because at a malecular level its all pretty much going to burn I'm talking gas water (especially) coke motor oil ****.

I've put a lot of thought into my business I'm wanting to create and we as the people in this political world need to take more control of our future all this technology is not just green but smart I'm just glad. The automotive industry hasn't started making them optional. Thrifty auto rentals I think I read that they are using hydrogen technology.

A concern is that with all this fuel we'll be saving were will the loss in gas tax impact our economy? Obama from what I read is pro electric cars and he didn't even have a f*** birth certificate! If you don't have to follow all the rules to be the G** D*** president of the United States of America then why can't Arnold Schwarzenegger at least we know where he is from and he likes "smart" and not to mention that Obama becoming senator was a little peculiar as well.

There's a bigger picture to look at.

And if anyone cares to comment on my lack of punctuation, spelling. Grammar typos whatever find yourself a tall building somewhere and jump.

I did this with an obsolete technology the Crackberry.

biggy boy
09-20-2009, 10:01 PM
All these comments may contain an element of truth, nay, even enlightenment in their gist....

....but I still think you're all complete & utter t**ts!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

Hey Buster!
Why don't you pretend I'm the balls of that dog in your avatar and BIT ME!!!!!!! (just kidding) Sorry I have a hard time being mean or hurtful to people.
Well except for Big Oil that Mother F##ck## is the biggest bag of sh** I've ever seen on a forum!!! That guy really is Big Oil!!!

Buster
09-21-2009, 04:30 AM
As we're on the subject of big oil and political BS, I thought I'd just drop in this one for anyone who likes to question the system.

The Obama deception:

http://www.goldstockbull.com/articles/the-obama-deception-and-its-financial-implications/

You could also search for 'Empire of the city, Ring of power' on YouTube for an understanding of the structure used by those in power to control the world. Finacial/Religious/Military = City of London/Vatican City/Washington DC. Three tax free cities run by an organisation of families to control the whole world.

Big oil is not alone, they control everything from drug corporations, the whole industrial 'milatary complex', the federal reserve, the government, the IMF/World Bank, everything!!

I would normally say that, well, someone's got to be in power, and the next man in their shoes would be just as bad, so what the heck. However, evidence strongly suggests that there is no alternative left now other than to stop the controllers, as the future they have planned for us is no future at all.

Anyway, back to the thread.....f**k them all and f** you!!! Lol

richard_lyew
09-21-2009, 11:35 AM
Its all I'm sure been thought of but everyone has to remember that were in an energy revolution. None of this technology is perfected. Solar panels have made a huge leap by multiplying the sunlight by having prisms that focus the light on a highly absorbant solar panel. There is a study of photomaterial that creates hydrogen then to electricity. A scientist recently discovered how to bend light for camoflauge like the predator no s*** (the little stars and symbols are gay as hell ) (can I say that?) But dutchman enterprises was attacked funds frozen no way to sell or run their business. They were going out of b business and then they sold it and they either opened a new company or changed the name to GTS now I think look it up I'm not perfect but I'm not making any out landish claims but his system created an electrical arch using the exauhst as a source of extreme heat and the fuel was vaporized as it passed over some rods but the diff in heat and the rods all create enough electricity to burn pretty much almost any liquid because at a malecular level its all pretty much going to burn I'm talking gas water (especially) coke motor oil ****.

I've put a lot of thought into my business I'm wanting to create and we as the people in this political world need to take more control of our future all this technology is not just green but smart I'm just glad. The automotive industry hasn't started making them optional. Thrifty auto rentals I think I read that they are using hydrogen technology.

A concern is that with all this fuel we'll be saving were will the loss in gas tax impact our economy? Obama from what I read is pro electric cars and he didn't even have a f*** birth certificate! If you don't have to follow all the rules to be the G** D*** president of the United States of America then why can't Arnold Schwarzenegger at least we know where he is from and he likes "smart" and not to mention that Obama becoming senator was a little peculiar as well.

There's a bigger picture to look at.

And if anyone cares to comment on my lack of punctuation, spelling. Grammar typos whatever find yourself a tall building somewhere and jump.

yes sir, solar panels have come along way. i am using Mitsubishi solar panels, Mitsubishi found a way to get double the current out of the same size panel. feel free to look it up. Mitsubishi Solar panels.

about the "bend light" thing, yes sir the world is forever changing and physics is forever rewriting but some other d**k faces on here are stuck in f***ing 1850 and think nothing new is true LOL.

the whole USA political bla bla dont affect me.

dont say AMPs, AMPS, AMP's, AMP'S, amp's, amp'S, AmPs, aMpS etc... because if you make that mistake, there is a certain person who will be on ur d**k all day about it LOL :D

richard_lyew
09-21-2009, 11:54 AM
As we're on the subject of big oil and political BS, I thought I'd just drop in this one for anyone who likes to question the system.

The Obama deception:

http://www.goldstockbull.com/articles/the-obama-deception-and-its-financial-implications/

You could also search for 'Empire of the city, Ring of power' on YouTube for an understanding of the structure used by those in power to control the world. Finacial/Religious/Military = City of London/Vatican City/Washington DC. Three tax free cities run by an organisation of families to control the whole world.

Big oil is not alone, they control everything from drug corporations, the whole industrial 'milatary complex', the federal reserve, the government, the IMF/World Bank, everything!!

I would normally say that, well, someone's got to be in power, and the next man in their shoes would be just as bad, so what the heck. However, evidence strongly suggests that there is no alternative left now other than to stop the controllers, as the future they have planned for us is no future at all.

Anyway, back to the thread.....f**k them all and f** you!!! Lol

remember i said awhile back in one of my post that "the world is controlled by the rich and if anything exist that wasn't benefiting them(not taxable plus cutting their profit), they will try their best to erase it" you think they give a dam about environment and all that crap? its all about the money for them!!!!

they would rather to spend on a cure for a disease than to prevent it. and none of you mother f**kers would do different if you had unlimited cash, you wouldn't care eider and you would try to keep things the way there are. f**king hypocrites LOL

as for me, im just another poor man in the struggle trying to save some money, im not trying to bring down big oil or save the world because i don't care what happens after im dead. so its all about me right now. save and live as free as possible.

Helz_McFugly
09-21-2009, 02:43 PM
Im with Mr. McFerrin on this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-diB65scQU

Buster
09-21-2009, 02:49 PM
Agree with all of that Richard. Those at the bottom of the ladder would be just as self interested if it was them at the top of it. Human beings are mostly a bunch of c**ts. F**k the lot of them.

Apart from me, I'm special!!! The only man who does the walk as well as the talk, so I've been told.

No, but honestly, there are a few good people out there, but the majority are wolves dressed as sheeple.

Now go f**k yourselves!! Lol

biggy boy
09-21-2009, 03:23 PM
Apart from me, I'm special!!!

Ya your "special" alright. :p

Philldpapill
09-21-2009, 06:00 PM
I'm just curious, all you cun*s out there - "WHO" is big oil? I mean, is it the engineer trying to figure out a problem with some machinery? Is it the hard working guy IN the oil field? Is it the guy in marketing(douchebag btw) that is dreaming up the next gay-ass slogan? Is it the person doing paperwork? Is it the CEO?

No, Richard - I have no connection to Big Oil, other than my dad working for Shell Oil for 30 years, then getting laid off...

Just curious who the REAL twa.t is in Big Oil.

Helz_McFugly
09-21-2009, 06:22 PM
Richard Simmons. hes big oil. OH and theses guys. LOL that towel head has a priceless look on his face. I laugh every time I look at it. He plotting something.
http://pumapac.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/world-leaders.jpg

Buster
09-21-2009, 06:30 PM
What a complete bunch of......

Especially that Gordon Brown.......the biggest swindler ever, He's robbed everybody in the whole country and spent the money on bureaucrats who just think up new ways to penalise the population further.

Tw*ts!!

Philldpapill
09-21-2009, 07:43 PM
LMFAO Helz!

What do you mean "plotting"? He's secretly twiddling his fingers under those rags like Mr. Burns does from the simpsons("Excellent....."). He isn't plotting something. He's just waiting for the plan to come to fruition. Guilty Motherfuc.ker.

Helz_McFugly
09-21-2009, 09:27 PM
I think he got that table cloth, Towellyban, head rag down at the country kitchen cafe down the street from me. they have the same ones on every table. They must be in on it as well.

richard_lyew
09-22-2009, 09:58 AM
Im with Mr. McFerrin on this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-diB65scQU

son of a ..... i cant see that video, it said im not in the country. region restriction bull

richard_lyew
09-22-2009, 10:23 AM
Agree with all of that Richard. Those at the bottom of the ladder would be just as self interested if it was them at the top of it. Human beings are mostly a bunch of c**ts. F**k the lot of them.

Apart from me, I'm special!!! The only man who does the walk as well as the talk, so I've been told.

No, but honestly, there are a few good people out there, but the majority are wolves dressed as sheeple.

Now go f**k yourselves!! Lol

F**k you too buddy. LOL
if i wasnt born poor do you think i would be trying to live as free as i can? have you ever seen a rich tw*t driving a Lamborghini with a HHO system in it trying to save gas or better the environment? only thing the rich care about this technology is to try and stop it and the rest dont give a f**k because they can fill her up everyday. most human being do the same thing when faced with the same situation(proven fact).

thats why this technology was branded the poor man's technology because its free. alright check this out, right now in our current time the world is repelling HHO, nobody want to put it in there books(tax it and make it usable to all mankind) but just wait until it is too much of a big blimp on the radar, watch if they wont try to find a way to tax it(even thou its free).

they are trying to get rid of it and its costing them alot right now as is, later when they realize that its here to stay and they cant kill the millions of new modern day STANLEY MEYER, what you think they are going to do? they have the power to make the technology unbearable to use(tax the sh*t out of it). the same fu*king hypocrites that are trying to discredit it and say its impossible will be the someones to turn around and tax it and give it credit(hypocrites everywhere i tell ya) . im saying this and i didn't even do any research to see if they have already started LOL maybe they have.

i hope this post will be here in 2019 or something. :D

richard_lyew
09-22-2009, 10:33 AM
I'm just curious, all you cun*s out there - "WHO" is big oil? I mean, is it the engineer trying to figure out a problem with some machinery? Is it the hard working guy IN the oil field? Is it the guy in marketing(douchebag btw) that is dreaming up the next gay-ass slogan? Is it the person doing paperwork? Is it the CEO?

No, Richard - I have no connection to Big Oil, other than my dad working for Shell Oil for 30 years, then getting laid off...

Just curious who the REAL twa.t is in Big Oil.

in my opinion its the person or people who try to keep the world stuck on using as much oil as possible for as long as possible, because face it man, everything task that and gas powered or diesel powered piece of machinery can do, another machine with cleaner source of power or fuel can do the same work.

and i taught you with big oil because were on my di*k the whole time when im trying to better people using HHO. sorry about ur dad man, i hope he got a FAT final chequ.
Helz sent me a message on myspace clearing you of big oil when i just started.

keep up the fight we are winning. but still fu*k you all LOL :D

richard_lyew
09-22-2009, 10:41 AM
Richard Simmons. hes big oil. OH and theses guys. LOL that towel head has a priceless look on his face. I laugh every time I look at it. He plotting something.
http://pumapac.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/world-leaders.jpg

maybe he is waiting for 119 LOL but come on man the oil is almost done now thats why they made all the Palm islands and stuff to shift their main interest to tourism. the only place left with alot of oil is Russia and they are not a push over, so i hope we dont have another oil war because china will help Russia if they have to, and if china join in? im digging a very deep hole and hide in it LOL

richard_lyew
09-22-2009, 10:44 AM
What a complete bunch of......

Especially that Gordon Brown.......the biggest swindler ever, He's robbed everybody in the whole country and spent the money on bureaucrats who just think up new ways to penalise the population further.

Tw*ts!!

man you are a tw*t too man, if you had a job like his(to rob people and penalize all you can) you would be doing your job too. dam tw*t LOL:D

richard_lyew
09-22-2009, 10:46 AM
LMFAO Helz!

What do you mean "plotting"? He's secretly twiddling his fingers under those rags like Mr. Burns does from the simpsons("Excellent....."). He isn't plotting something. He's just waiting for the plan to come to fruition. Guilty Motherfuc.ker.

Haha haaha i said waiting before i saw this post hahahahh ahahaha. the plan is in motion already so all you have to do is just wait. LOL good one phill.

richard_lyew
09-22-2009, 10:49 AM
I think he got that table cloth, Towellyban, head rag down at the country kitchen cafe down the street from me. they have the same ones on every table. They must be in on it as well.

LOL i put one on my head one time while banging this chick and shout alalalalalallalalalalal!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL. Persian chicks baby!!! :D

Buster
09-23-2009, 08:00 AM
Congressman Ron Paul's TV Gaffe
By Congressman Ron Paul - House of Representatives
http://educate-yourself.org/nwo/ronpaultruthfulness26apr02.shtml

The other day, I made a huge "gaffe" on national TV: I told the truth about the crimes of the U.S. government. As you can imagine, the ceiling fell in, and a couple of walls too. Congressman are supposed to support the government, I was told. Oh, it's okay to criticize around the edges, but there are certain subjects a member of the House of Representatives is not supposed to bring up. But I touched the real "third-rail" of American politics, and the sparks sure flew.

I was interviewed on C-SPAN's morning "Washington Journal," and I used the opportunity, as I do all such media appearances, to point out how many of our liberties have been stolen by the federal government. We must take them back. The Constitution, after all, has a very limited role for Washington, D.C.

If we stuck to the Constitution as written, we would have: no federal meddling in our schools; no Federal Reserve; no U.S. membership in the UN; no gun control; and no foreign aid. We would have no welfare for big corporations, or the "poor"; no American troops in 100 foreign countries; no Nafta, Gatt, or "fast-track"; no arrogant federal judges usurping states rights; no attacks on private property; and no income tax. We could get rid of most of the cabinet departments, most of the agencies, and most of the budget. The government would be small, frugal, and limited.

That system is called liberty. It's what the Founding Fathers gave us. Under liberty, we built the greatest, freest, most prosperous, most decent country on earth. It's no coincidence that the monstrous growth of the federal government has been accompanied by a sickening decline in living standards and moral standards. The feds want us to be hamsters on a treadmill--working hard, all day long, to pay high taxes, but otherwise entirely docile and controlled. The huge, expensive, and out-of-control leviathan that we call the federal government wants to run every single aspect of our lives.

Well, I'm sorry, but that's not America. It's not what the Founders gave us. It's not the country you believe in. It's not the country I believe in. So, on that TV interview, I emphasized not only the attacks on our property, but also the decline of our civil liberties, at the hands of the federal police. There are not supposed to be any federal police, according to the Constitution.

Then I really went over the line. I talked about the Waco massacre. Bill Clinton and Janet Reno claim those 81 church members, including 19 children, burned down their own church and killed themselves, and good riddance. So they put few survivors on trial, and threw them in prison for 40 years.

We're not supposed to remember that the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms--talk about an unconstitutional agency--rather than arrest David Koresh on his regular morning jog, called in the TV stations for big publicity bonanza, and sent a swat team in black masks and black uniforms to break down his front door, guns blazing. They also sent in a helicopter gunship, to shoot at the roof of a church full of innocents.

The Branch Davidians resisted, and after a heartless siege of almost two months, and after cutting off food, water, and electricity, and playing horrible rock and roll through huge speakers 24 hours a day, the feds sent in the tanks to crush the walls of the church, and inject poisonous CS gas. Now, CS gas is banned under the Paris Convention on Chemical Warfare. The U.S. could not use it in a war. But it could and did use it against American civilians.

After the tanks did their work on the church, the place burst into flame, and all 81 people--men, women, children, and babies - were incinerated in a screaming horror. Did some feds set the fire? Did the flammable CS gas ignite, since without electricity, the parishioners were using lanterns? Did a tank knock over a lantern, striking one of the bales of hay being used against the thin walls as a "defense" against bullets? Or did the Davidians, as Clinton and Reno claim, kill themselves?

A new documentary- -Waco: The Rules of Engagement- may show, through FLIR infrared photography, FBI snipers killing the Davidians by shooting through the back of the church, where no media cameras were allowed. This film won a prize at the famed Sundance Film Festival. It was made by people who took the government's side, until they investigated.

Whatever the truth, there's no question that an irresponsible federal government has innocent blood on its hands, and not only from Waco. And the refusal of corrupt and perverse liberals to admit it means nothing.

In my r~interview, in answer to a caller's question, I pointed out that Waco, and the federal murders at Ruby Ridge- especially the FBI sniper's shot that blasted apart the head of a young mother holding her baby- caused many Americans to live in fear of federal power. Then I uttered the sentiment that caused the media hysteria: I said that a lot of Americans fear that they too might be attacked by federal swat teams for exercising their constitutional rights, or merely for wanting to be left alone.

Whoa! You've never seen anything like it. For days, in an all-out assault, I was attacked by Democrats, unions, big business, establishment Republicans, and- of course- the media, in Washington and my home state of Texas. Newspapers foamed at the mouth, calling me a "right-wing extremist." (Say, isn't that what George III called Thomas Jefferson?)

I was even blamed for the Oklahoma City bombing! And by the way, I don't believe we've gotten the full truth on that either. All my many opponents were outraged that a Congressman would criticize big government. "If you don't like Washington, resign!" said a typical big-city newspaper editorial.

But the media, as usual, were all wet. (Do they ever get anything right?) The average Congressman may go to Washington to wallow in power, and line his pockets with a big lobbying job for a special interest (so he can keep ripping-off the taxpayers). But that's not why I'm in Congress. It's not why I left my medical practice as a physician. It's not why I put up with all the abuse. It's not why I refuse a plush Congressional pension.

I'm in this fight for a reason. I want to hand on to my children and grandchildren, and to you and your family, a great and free America, an America true to her Constitution, an America worthy of her history. I will not let the crooks and clowns and criminals have their way. I'm in Congress to represent the ideas of liberty, the ideas that you and I share, for the people of my district, for the people of Texas, for the people of America. That's why I'm working to stop federal abuses, and to cut the government: its taxes, its bureaucrats, its paramilitary police, its spending, its meddling overseas, and every single unconstitutional action it takes. And not with a pair of nail scissors, but with a hammer and chisel. Won't you help me do this work?

The value of our dollar and the level of our interest rates are not supposed to be manipulated by a few members of the power elite meeting secretly in a marble palace. The Federal Reserve is unconstitutional, pure and simple. The only Constitutional money is gold and silver, not notes redeemable in them. Not fed funny money. Without the Federal Reserve, our money could not be inflated at the behest of big government or big banks. Your income and savings would not lose their value. Just as important, we wouldn't have this endless string of booms and busts, recessions and depressions, with each bust getting worse. They aren't natural to the free market; they're caused by the schemers at the Fed. President Andrew Jackson called the 19th-century Fed "The Monster" because it was a vehicle for inflation and all sorts of special-interest corruption. Let me tell you, things haven't changed a bit. I also work to save our schools from D.C. interference. Thanks to the feds, new curriculums not only smear the Founders as "racist, slave-owning elitists," they seek to dumb down our students so they will all be equal. "Look-say" reading and the abolition of phonics has the same purpose, and so does the new "fuzzy" math, in which there are no right and no wrong answers. That must be what they use in the U.S. Treasury! It's certainly what they use in the U.S. Congress.

Such ideas, said one newspaper reporter, make me a maverick who will never go far because he won't go along to get along. Darn right! What does "go far" mean? Get a big government job? To heck with that. And I won't sell my vote for pork either. When I walked through the U.S. Capitol this morning, I got angry. The building is filled with statues and painting of Jefferson, Madison, and the other Founders. Those great men sacrificed everything to give us a free country, and a Constitution to keep it that way. When I was first elected, I placed my hand on the Bible and swore an oath to uphold the Constitution. That's exactly what I'm fighting for. But such ideas drive the liberals crazy. That's why I badly need your help. I've been targeted nationally for defeat. The Democrats, the AFL-CIO, the teachers union, big business PACs, the trial lawyers, the big bankers, the foreign-aid lobbyists, the big media, and the establishment Republicans want to dance on my political grave. The Fed, the Education Department, and the UN are anxious to join in. They can't stand even one person telling the truth. And they're terrified when that truth gains the people's support.

Sincerely, Ron Paul
U. S. Congressman
203 Cannon,
Washington D.C. 20515

Abbreviated due to space limitations.

IM2L844
09-23-2009, 03:58 PM
For anyone who is interested, on my website, I am going to host a live stream of the House Financial Services Committee hearings on H.R. 1207 this Friday, September 25, beginning at 9:00 AM EST

You can watch it here:
http://www.nicksrealm.com/HHO/Video/stream.html (http://www.nicksrealm.com/HHO/Video/stream.html)
It requires Windows Media Player or the Widows Media Player plugin for FireFox

more4steve2000
09-23-2009, 10:29 PM
and here i am i voted mitt romney. if the Ron Paul runs again i would deff join his campagne i think japan and china both have free enterprise and i think that strongly contributes to thier strong economy. their companies strive to put out the newest and most state of the art so its a competitive market. it only takes a day if that to start your own business over there.

Helz_McFugly
09-23-2009, 11:51 PM
For the record I supported Ron Paul. I even went so far as to put him in my top friends on myspace, that alone should have got him the win, I dont understand it, I think its a conspiracy conspired by Tom AKA founder of myspace, who is a facious *******. :mad:

richard_lyew
09-24-2009, 01:21 AM
LOL its 1:23am in the morning and im trying to catch up to my first thread to post my second thread but i just wanted to post this LOL im naming my cell design that looks like a house The Chinese Chick cell LOL good head but flat bottom LOL

and i didnt even read this to see what you guys talking bout but F**k you all and you are all stupid.

BTW look out for my new thread coming soon. :p

richard_lyew
09-24-2009, 03:46 AM
and here i am i voted mitt romney. if the Ron Paul runs again i would deff join his campagne i think japan and china both have free enterprise and i think that strongly contributes to thier strong economy. their companies strive to put out the newest and most state of the art so its a competitive market. it only takes a day if that to start your own business over there.

China ROCKS!!!!!!!! i buy almost everything from them :D

richard_lyew
09-24-2009, 03:49 AM
For the record I supported Ron Paul. I even went so far as to put him in my top friends on myspace, that alone should have got him the win, I dont understand it, I think its a conspiracy conspired by Tom AKA founder of myspace, who is a facious *******. :mad:

LOL man f**k Tom, i deleted him a few times and he still came back

Helz_McFugly
09-25-2009, 11:08 PM
For anyone who is interested, on my website, I am going to host a live stream of the House Financial Services Committee hearings on H.R. 1207 this Friday, September 25, beginning at 9:00 AM EST

You can watch it here:
http://www.nicksrealm.com/HHO/Video/stream.html (http://www.nicksrealm.com/HHO/Video/stream.html)
It requires Windows Media Player or the Widows Media Player plugin for FireFox

I was ti busy to watch. how did it go??

richard_lyew
09-26-2009, 02:06 AM
im nodding off but i just want to make this post quick b4 i fall asleep. a di*k face said on my first thread that "what we have here is just and idea man". listen to me mada f*cka if there was nobody with ideas you wouldn't be here, because it was ur dad who had the idea to fu*k your mada why you are here now. you cant push me to fu*k up my patent. eat sh*t and die or fu*k off at least. :D

Buster
09-26-2009, 05:11 AM
So, is that a 'yes' or a 'no' then?????

LOL

IM2L844
09-26-2009, 06:01 AM
I was ti busy to watch. how did it go??There were some good things.This part was pretty fun:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXmNpdYpfnk

richard_lyew
10-13-2009, 02:44 AM
what do u guys think about this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1U3zn19P5E&feature=related

Roland Jacques
10-13-2009, 10:25 AM
what do u guys think about this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1U3zn19P5E&feature=related
They appear to have OU down!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=wits2014&search_type=&aq=f

The water heater looks amazing and the demonstration is straight foward.
1 .7 gallons raise 84 degrees in 2 minutes with less than 1 watt. with just a few parts. I want one!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06iCfowinUM

richard_lyew
10-13-2009, 12:33 PM
They appear to have OU down!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=wits2014&search_type=&aq=f

The water heater looks amazing and the demonstration is straight foward.
1 .7 gallons raise 84 degrees in 2 minutes with less than 1 watt. with just a few parts. I want one!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06iCfowinUM

you know what i would want? one of those dam generators to charge batteries and make HHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! off the grid baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roland Jacques
10-13-2009, 05:07 PM
you know what i would want? one of those dam generators to charge batteries and make HHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! off the grid baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Really, If they where shooting straight why would they be collecting donations.
They could make a fortune just selling that water heaters.

Stevo
10-14-2009, 09:45 AM
**** **** damn ***** mother****er father****er ****mangler. Ahhh... wait I still feel angry.