PDA

View Full Version : laws of physics

hhoferrari
08-22-2009, 06:29 PM
whats the easiest way to bypass the laws of thermodynamics my setup just does'nt seem to increase my mpg.

M34me
08-22-2009, 06:50 PM
I'm no scientist, but to be honest I don't think the laws of thermodynamics apply to this technology at all.

To me you're looking at 2 different things. One is the splitting of the water molecule, the other is the burning of that split molecule.

It takes 1.2something volts to do that. But in the case of getting hydrogen from urea, it only takes .44 volts, or somewhere around there. So same process, significantly different efficiencies.

Then there is the thought process that says the hho is acting as more of an aid to the gasoline to make it burn more efficiently instead of an additional fuel source. This kinda makes sense to me considering there is a saturation point in every application. Otherwise you should be able to run the engine on hho all by itself - at least at idle.

I think you need to tell the people here your whole scenario.
What kind of system, are you using an efie, what engine etc. Then maybe they can help you out.

For me, I'm an amateur and haven't even built my own system yet.
Good luck

Philldpapill
08-22-2009, 11:49 PM
I could be totally wrong, but I think this is a joke post. At least I hope to God it is...

cabrera
08-23-2009, 11:41 AM
I could be totally wrong, but I think this is a joke post. At least I hope to God it is...

Ya think?

For my 1st post, I don't think I would have asked such a question. It's like asking:

"how do I ignore the laws of gravity, I am currently in a free fall as my parachute didn't open?"

Some people have nothing better than to criticize things that they have not even tried.

hhoferrari
08-24-2009, 04:00 PM
Oh never mind I fixed the problem. My pixie dust injector had decoupled from my antimatter integrator. Thanks for the help tho.:D

Philldpapill
08-24-2009, 05:14 PM
cabrera, what are you saying about people criticizing things that they have never tried? One person may take a comment as criticism, while another person may take the same comment as somebody sheparding them away from waste. I think hhoferrari IS in fact making a joke about this whole thing. However, I disagree with a HUGE amount of people on here, but only out of scientific objectivity - not because I want them to fail. Some things just can't be done and we KNOW they can't be done. Sometimes, there really is no point in trying unless you like to waste money/resources/energy/etc. - or you're trying to prove somebody wrong for personal reasons.

hhonewbie
08-24-2009, 05:34 PM
Some things just can't be done and we KNOW they can't be done.

Everything is possible, nothing is impossible.:)

cabrera
08-24-2009, 07:20 PM
Oh never mind I fixed the problem. My pixie dust injector had decoupled from my antimatter integrator. Thanks for the help tho.:D

There is always one in the bunch!

http://members.cox.net/sporttrac/stuff/ahsign.jpg

cabrera
08-24-2009, 07:41 PM
cabrera, what are you saying about people criticizing things that they have never tried? One person may take a comment as criticism, while another person may take the same comment as somebody sheparding them away from waste. I think hhoferrari IS in fact making a joke about this whole thing. However, I disagree with a HUGE amount of people on here, but only out of scientific objectivity - not because I want them to fail. Some things just can't be done and we KNOW they can't be done. Sometimes, there really is no point in trying unless you like to waste money/resources/energy/etc. - or you're trying to prove somebody wrong for personal reasons.

Constructively done, I agree wholeheartedly with what you are saying. It gives an educated individual a complete picture. (pixie dust injector is far from constructive, it is ridiculing) I have read both sides of the discussion and have decided that the only way I will actually find out if this works for fuel savings, is to do it myself and see. At least I expect there will be a reduction in emission gasses and my truck will run cleaner, which can be determined by an emissions test against a baseline of the same vehicle running without HHO.
Insofar as wasting money/resources/energy/etc go, if they are ours for the wasting. If we learn from the experience then there was no waste. For example, I made an HHO torch to which I added oxygen and use it for both cutting & welding. Yes I have an Oxyacetylene torch set up in my workshop, but I learned how to make a torch. So basically it is all in how we look at things and what we are looking to accomplish.

hhonewbie
08-24-2009, 10:44 PM
but only out of scientific objectivity

Sometimes science is more of a hinderence and prevents us from making headway

Philldpapill
08-25-2009, 02:10 PM
hhonewbie - wtf? When is science(not "current understanding") ever a hinderence? Science is the process of finding out truth. Explain, please.

M34me
08-25-2009, 07:45 PM
Guess I should have caught that.:o