PDA

View Full Version : I hate to ask this....

M34me
08-22-2009, 03:30 PM
But, where is the most active, up to date forum on this subject? I hate to dis this site but activity is very low and I don't care to bounce around a lot. I like to stay focused on one site at a time if possible.

Thanks.

Helz_McFugly
09-10-2009, 06:17 PM
well if you find one with more activity send them over here :p

IM2L844
09-10-2009, 06:44 PM
Activity goes up and down with the gas prices. Sad, but true. Back when gas prices were near the $4 mark. Forums couldn't open up fast enough to accomodate all the people scrambling to save a few MPG any way they could, but the general public has a short memory and a short attention span.
Yahoo Hydroxy Group stays busy because it has all the HHO superstars with established reputations on there, but they are not accepting new members right now. Oh well...Whadda-ya-gonna-do?

Roland Jacques
09-10-2009, 07:14 PM
My old computer crashed, and i lost some of the sites i had saved under favorites.

I wish i could find one site in particular.

There was a thread with a guy called Ltn Fisher, He had a old 1/2 ton 4x4 that was supposed to be getting 70plus MPG. That site had lots of stickies & ... the site was about half the traffic as this one but back then that = a lot of visitors.

If anyone knows what site that is please let me know.

geezer
09-10-2009, 10:46 PM
its probly the old hho foram it was over run with spam.nearly every one includeing fisher went to the hydroxy hut site. they haye slowed down to nearly nuthing except a ham radio thread.

M34me
09-11-2009, 04:32 PM
Activity goes up and down with the gas prices. Sad, but true. Back when gas prices were near the $4 mark. Forums couldn't open up fast enough to accomodate all the people scrambling to save a few MPG any way they could, but the general public has a short memory and a short attention span.
Yahoo Hydroxy Group stays busy because it has all the HHO superstars with established reputations on there, but they are not accepting new members right now. Oh well...Whadda-ya-gonna-do?
I'd be willing to bet the only reason they are not accepting new members is to cut down spammers. I would imagine you can still read it all, right?