PDA

View Full Version : Clean HHO

gizzy
08-21-2009, 06:46 PM
I know some of us use a second bubbler, and claims to clean the hho particulates. My question is, is there still gas coming out of the bubbles in the second bubbler? Or without putting a flame to test it, since the vapors are not visible.

M34me
08-22-2009, 03:23 PM
I know some of us use a second bubbler, and claims to clean the hho particulates. My question is, is there still gas coming out of the bubbles in the second bubbler? Or without putting a flame to test it, since the vapors are not visible.
What else would/could it be?

gizzy
08-23-2009, 10:25 AM
What else would/could it be?

I been at this a while but, I wonder if it's just air some times. Sorry for being ignorant to the fact.

hhoconnection
08-23-2009, 11:19 AM
I run two bubblers and yes HHO gas is still coming out the other end.

M34me
08-25-2009, 07:39 PM
I been at this a while but, I wonder if it's just air some times. Sorry for being ignorant to the fact.

There would be no where for the air to come from.

Helz_McFugly
08-25-2009, 10:00 PM
ive had two bubblers and stuck the hose in a 3rd glass of water and the bubbles still sounded like fireworks when i put a flame to them. its all good. has anyone tried one of those moisture removers that air compressors use to remove the water.

hhonewbie
08-26-2009, 01:56 AM
has anyone tried one of those moisture removers that air compressors use to remove the water.

No reason why it shouldnt work. Open the bowl and fill it with just enough small glass balls to refit and it should work just like a PCV enhancer

gizzy
08-26-2009, 06:50 AM
No reason why it shouldnt work. Open the bowl and fill it with just enough small glass balls to refit and it should work just like a PCV enhancer

One time I used a stainless container and one day went out to start my vehicle and blew that sucker up. luckily the top and bottom blew out. I guess it stored hho hit the ignition and that's all it wrote. I was lucky it didn't do any other damage under the hood.

hhonewbie
08-26-2009, 04:15 PM
One time I used a stainless container and one day went out to start my vehicle and blew that sucker up. luckily the top and bottom blew out. I guess it stored hho hit the ignition and that's all it wrote. I was lucky it didn't do any other damage under the hood.

A flashback arrestor will prevent that

gizzy
08-27-2009, 01:03 PM
A flashback arrestor will prevent that

Thanks. I read about those, but not really sure if they really work or not. I'll have to find one here. Thanks again.

Llew2_1
08-30-2009, 08:07 AM
I am using the flash back arrestor, that are fitted to Oxy welding torches. Mounted where the HHO enters the induction system.

geezer
08-30-2009, 10:40 PM
becareful those arrestors are just check valves any valve that is open enough to let gas through will let a spark or flame through. it also takes a few lbs. press to open so gen is under pressure. those arrestors were desined to stop the flow of gas but not an explosion. i speek from experence.