PDA

View Full Version : pressure issue

RedWind
07-21-2009, 04:54 AM
I am having an issue (this is my first generator) it does create hho but when I hook the bubler it doesn't work somehow it isn't getting enough pressure to fill up the generator tube then create the bubbles. anyone know my issue?

mytoyotasucks
07-21-2009, 11:24 AM
I am having an issue (this is my first generator) it does create hho but when I hook the bubler it doesn't work somehow it isn't getting enough pressure to fill up the generator tube then create the bubbles. anyone know my issue?

first we need more info - is it a wet or dry cell?
what kind of container??

how many plates?
what amps?

TONY BRUNO
07-23-2009, 08:25 AM
i am having an issue (this is my first generator) it does create hho but when i hook the bubler it doesn't work somehow it isn't getting enough pressure to fill up the generator tube then create the bubbles. Anyone know my issue?

i am having the same trouble.....plenty of bulbbles in the mason jar filled with distilled water and one measured teaspoon of baking soda
i am going to check the plastic lid for leaks, but not sure yet how to do it....if there are leaks, the gas may never get to the hose, which i have in water to see the out put
tony bruno

mytoyotasucks
07-23-2009, 11:34 AM
i am having the same trouble.....plenty of bulbbles in the mason jar filled with distilled water and one measured teaspoon of baking soda
i am going to check the plastic lid for leaks, but not sure yet how to do it....if there are leaks, the gas may never get to the hose, which i have in water to see the out put
tony bruno

The easiest way is to put some water in a glass or something see through, then dip the hose (coming from the cell) in the water so the end of the hose is about 1/2" in the water, then see if it bubbles.

cabrera
07-23-2009, 02:17 PM

Did you check your...check valve?

diesel133
07-24-2009, 11:55 PM
If you're using water4gas which you shouldn't it will only bubble if you put liquid gasket around the threads and plumbers goop on every hole you drilled, the best way to see where it's coming from is just spray windex on the lid and look for the bubbles.

TONY BRUNO
07-25-2009, 12:27 PM
And i will try your windex solution
if you're using water4gas which you shouldn't it will only bubble if you put liquid gasket around the threads and plumbers goop on every hole you drilled, the best way to see where it's coming from is just spray windex on the lid and look for the bubbles.

TONY BRUNO
07-25-2009, 12:29 PM
You say not to use water for gas....do you mean do not use the mason jars (wet) as opposed to the dry (plates with water running inside them through holes??

Tony