PDA

View Full Version : what issues are we running into while running 100% hho?

dottedquad
07-13-2009, 05:40 PM
Hello all! I've been reading for about 7 days straight on all this hho stuff. I finally now understand the workings and what I need to start my first project. My first project consists of running an electric generator at 100% hho to power the lights in my house minus the AC unit. Possibly increasing the power later on. I know that may sound crazy for a beginner like myself but I want to go all out. However, I do understand this will not happen over night. This is just my ultimate goal.

Now that you guys understand my goal, what are the issues the hho community is having while reaching the 100% hho mark to power an ICE?

Could we possibly use this thread as a check list and cross out the issues after they are solved?

Any suggestions, thoughts, and opinions are greatly appreciated.

-Thanks,
Rich

Roland Jacques
07-14-2009, 12:00 AM
I've been reading for about 7 days straight on all this hho stuff. I finally now understand the workings and what I need to start my first project.

7 Days. I'm on 700 days and I'm still trying to understand. Keep reading you'll figure 100% HHO generator has no benefits. How will you make your HHO to run your generator?

dottedquad
07-15-2009, 02:39 AM
7 Days. I'm on 700 days and I'm still trying to understand. Keep reading you'll figure 100% HHO generator has no benefits. How will you make your HHO to run your generator?

The amount of HHO needed to run a genset efficient enough is far out of the range of what I'm capable of doing or possibly anyone else. It's just not efficient.

I was reading about fuel cells. Maybe that's an idea? But then I'll run into the problem of storing the HHO and the amount of large tanks I'll need.

I think I'll stick with utilizing HHO to lower my fuel consumption for my car.

-Rich

hhonewbie
07-15-2009, 04:34 AM
I've been researching around 12 months now and still trying to filter out all the BS and get reliable information from genuine experts who know how to construct a dry cell the right way, with the right material and produce high amounts of hho before I even consider starting my project. I'll be satisfied with a minimum 25% MPG improvement with diesel@98c a litre and petrol@$1.61 a litre in New Zealand and set to rise. Do it right the first time then onto the next project.