PDA

View Full Version : Proof that HHO improves fuel emissions

sima.z
06-27-2009, 01:22 PM
Hello to all:
Hydroxy works at least to better fuel emissions. Please see:

This is a report from Colombia S.A. on the Mercedes Benz/66 with dual carbs and very old engine, After I reported that Hydroxy cleaned to much the engine, which I still believe it does; I do have a very nice report especially to all that questions if Hydrtoxy works or not.
We have to change the head gasket; therefore we made a complete tune up including Valves adjustment,
We run the car on a emissions machine tester; for 20 minutes on Gasoline and then another 20 minutes with my cell of Hydroxy. 5”x 5” –NNNN+NNNN- 0-8 gap 0.7 mm 304, 15Amps Aprox 0.8-1 LPM
The tune up went so well that the car even with the 2 carbs runs like EFI motor, After the Hydroxy it was even better. See for yourselves
ONLY GASOLINE WITH HYDROXY

CO2 12.2 10.9
CO 3.4 1.3
HC 300 314
O2 3.57 3.82
Stequimetric MIX 1.118 1.072

The previous test is on minimum 750RPM at 2000 RPM the result are lest visible but still good results. Or so it said the technitian that preformed the test.
I can not report on gas saving due that this is an stationary test, Not sure I will run it with Hydroxy for now since I am not complete sure on the side effects of the Hydroxy in the long run on the engine.

Cheers to all
German Zubieta