View Full Version : The Stu and Smack OVER UNITY DEBATE

HHO BLASTER
06-27-2009, 11:27 AM
From water car

oneandonlysmack@ ...> wrote:

It is you who is not seeing clearly.

I am the one thinking outside the box.

It is you who is confined.

Overunity - I'll bet my life on it. It exists and is proven repeatedly.

Smack

Why so wishy washy?

Why don't you take a stand on overunity/perpetual motion.

Proven repeatedly?

Here is a link to a $1,000,000 challenge to prove that OU exists:

http://www.randi. org/site/

You apply and state your method/test.

If you are willing to bet your life, you should be also willing to go into hock and bet all of your possessions to easily win the $1,000,000 challenge.

BTW If OU could be proven, the inventor would be worth many billions not millions.

BoyntonStu

OU Bah! Humbug!

HHO BLASTER
06-27-2009, 11:34 AM
James Randi discusses the Million Dollar Challenge

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HwctEsaUmmA&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HwctEsaUmmA&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Philldpapill
06-27-2009, 03:32 PM
Smack is a fool. I watched one of his videos with him in his house, explaining WHY he won't take the challenge. His best reason: "How many HHO'ers have $5,000 laying around to use on this? I sure don't". There IS something called a bank. If he's willing to bet his life, why not bet a loan? If I were him, I'd go get a loan for $5k(easy), take the challenge, get the $1m, payback the loan and walk away with the rest. I don't know any investor that wouldn't jump at the chance for a 20,000% return on something they "would be their life on".

The ironic thing is, Smack accusses me of working for the oil companies(i.e. them paying me to spread BS), while HE is the one that is profiting by spreading his BS. The more BS he can throw out there, the more people buy his boosters. I've had many debates with him, and I can tell he knows half the stuff he says is BS. He gives his BS explaination of something(OU), and I give my MUCH MORE logical explaination, but he sticks to his.

It's the same kind of logic of someone that sees a light moving slowly in the night sky, and their thinking is a UFO, rather than one of the thousands of airplanes we see everyday.

HHO BLASTER
06-27-2009, 05:03 PM
I think bigfoot is more real

Philldpapill
06-27-2009, 05:13 PM
LOL

Reading Smack's message again, I'm impressed. I always thought he skirted around the whole OU issue, never really denying it, but here it is... He finally jumped on the crazy train and admitted it. My respect just went from zero, to a negative number.

HHO BLASTER
06-27-2009, 05:23 PM
LOL

Reading Smack's message again, I'm impressed. I always thought he skirted around the whole OU issue, never really denying it, but here it is... He finally jumped on the crazy train and admitted it. My respect just went from zero, to a negative number.

i was having a debate with some guy i think his name is James anyway he was telling me that he had a car that ran on water and only water in his garage this was on water car@yahoo

Smack chewed me a new ass hole for talking down the guy

Philldpapill
06-27-2009, 07:14 PM
I, for one, am ALL FOR research into this area. I think the benefits of HHO are definitely worth putting research money into, and developing. However, for some people, HHO starts to become an obsession and they want it to work sooo badly, that they become cult-like in their devotion to it. To me, the "HHO Community" has begun to branch off into two categories - those that think there is some OU going on, and stick to it no matter what, and those that think HHO contributes to increasing gasoline efficiency, but by no means produces OU power. I fall into the second category, but was initially a person that thought HHO was pure BS. I thought it was BS because of the people that talk about OU.

So, to put it into shorter terms, I think the people that hint at OU are doing a tremendous misdeed to this area of research. As I said, I was a person that thought it was BS, but that was because of these OU people. I have a feeling that MANY people think it's BS because of this same group of people. For the record, this is the reason I don't have any respect for Smack. He may work really hard and do alot of his own research, but the claims that he makes, and the bogus science he sticks to, are doing more harm than good, IMO.

HHO BLASTER
06-27-2009, 10:10 PM
Talk about BS there is this guy on watercar read the threads and laugh i'm known as Gary Diamond there, that's my real name

____________ _________ _________ __
To: watercar@yahoogroup s.com
Sent: Saturday, June 27, 2009 6:19:29 PM
Subject: {Disarmed} Re: {Disarmed} Re: {Disarmed} Re: {Disarmed} Re: {Disarmed} Re: {Disarmed} Re: [watercar] Re: Does ANYTHING WORK???

I know enough about cold electricity to understand that a reverse biased diode won't stop it, because it doesn't flow through a conductor, but is a field around it.

I have some idea why it affects the engine the way it does, but that would be pure speculation on my part. Lets just say it increases the volatility of the fuel for a more complete burn.

This is the same form of energy used by the Joe Cells, and I did once have an engine idling on one with the fuel completely cut off. But it was unreliable at best.

As I said, it costs next to nothing to try this, so why just talk about it?

Bernie

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, June 27, 2009 1:50 PM
Subject: Re: {Disarmed} Re: {Disarmed} Re: {Disarmed} Re: {Disarmed} Re: {Disarmed} Re: [watercar] Re: Does ANYTHING WORK???

GREAT THEN PLEASE SHOW ME IN DETAIL HOW IT WORKS UNLESS YOU WERE ON THE BOTTOM OF YOUR CLASS YOU SHOULD HAVE NO PROBLEM

PLEASE DON'T TELL ME YOU DON'T KNOW HOW IT WORKS, BUT IT JUST DOES

Sent: Saturday, June 27, 2009 4:36:20 PM
Subject: {Disarmed} Re: {Disarmed} Re: {Disarmed} Re: {Disarmed} Re: {Disarmed} Re: [watercar] Re: Does ANYTHING WORK???

So! I have a BSEE, and an MSCS, and I'm also 68. The only difference is I'm open minded about all this, and willing to test it for myself. I now know how incomplete my formal education was!

Bernie

Sent: Saturday, June 27, 2009 1:27 PM
Subject: Re: {Disarmed} Re: {Disarmed} Re: {Disarmed} Re: {Disarmed} Re: [watercar] Re: Does ANYTHING WORK???

i'M HAVE BEEN MY WHO LIFE, BEEN IN ELECTRONICS SINCE I WAS 15, I'M 68 NOW. WENT TO A ELECTRONIC SCHOOL WORKED AS A TECH FOR ABOUT 20 YEARS THEN WORK FOR MY SELF IN ELECTRONICS AND STILL DO

I just built a 14.5 volt @ 80 amp power supply from parts from microwave ovens i did have to buy the two 150 amp diodes, works great IT'S FOR SOME REAL HHO TESTING

Sent: Saturday, June 27, 2009 3:31:39 PM
Subject: {Disarmed} Re: {Disarmed} Re: {Disarmed} Re: {Disarmed} Re: [watercar] Re: Does ANYTHING WORK???

I thought you were an experimenter? Guess not! Not even willing to invest a buck and find out for yourself! Talk about closed minds.

Bernie

Sent: Saturday, June 27, 2009 11:59 AM
Subject: Re: {Disarmed} Re: {Disarmed} Re: {Disarmed} Re: [watercar] Re: Does ANYTHING WORK???

BERNIE "THE DIODES WILL NOT DO ANYTHING" NO CURRENT IS FLOWING THROUGH THEM. FOR ALL THEY DO WHY NOT STICK TWO HOTDOGS THERE.

WHY NOT CLAIM THAT MILLION IF YOU CAN PROVE IT (WHICH YOU CANNOT DO)

Sent: Saturday, June 27, 2009 12:48:46 PM
Subject: {Disarmed} Re: {Disarmed} Re: {Disarmed} Re: [watercar] Re: Does ANYTHING WORK???

Good grief Gary!

For an investment of a lousy buck you could try this for yourself, rather than just spouting off about how it won't work! You might even recover your investment several times over at the first fillup. It's not like I'm suggesting you machine a new style hydroxy cell!

Here's more detail on what I did:

I found that my dipstick has a rubber seal at the top which is non-conducting, so I decided to use it as the oil probe. To keep it from shorting to the sides of the tube, I put shrink sleeving along the full length of the tube, with just the bottom end clear to contact the oil. I had to sand off both ends of the dipstick to actually meaure continuity through it. I guess there was a coating built-up from the oil which actually was insulating the end, and the handle was painted.

The result of this is a very noticable increase in power. The long grade between here and town is my performance test. In stock mode the car would normally drop from 55 MPH down to less than 45 if I didn't downshift the trans. With this setup, not only could I maintain the 55 for the entire grade, but I could actually accellerate slightly without downshifting.

The other thing I noticed is that there is a feeling of a less smooth engine operation. Kinda like I could feel each cylinder firing. I has a sensation like the throbbing exhaust of a 60's hot rod, but it's not really exhaust noise, just more power from each cylinder. Possibly this could have been smoothed out with a timing adjustment, but I haven't gotten around to trying that yet.

I seems to take about 5 miles for this to really kick in after starting the engine. I live about 12 miles from town, and on the return trip there's definitely better performance than on the trip in. And the injector pulses are definitely shorter then normal as shown on my monitor.

Bernie

Sent: Saturday, June 27, 2009 9:32 AM
Subject: Re: {Disarmed} Re: {Disarmed} Re: [watercar] Re: Does ANYTHING WORK???

But what you are saying is over unity it has nothing to do with alternator output PLEASE SHOW ME HOW

BERNIE YOU ARE MAKING "A FOOL OUT OF YOUR SELF"

STOP WHILE YOUR AHEAD

Sent: Saturday, June 27, 2009 11:46:02 AM
Subject: {Disarmed} Re: {Disarmed} Re: [watercar] Re: Does ANYTHING WORK???

But it's not over unity. It's simply a way to utilize some of the alternator output to increase performance.

I think that the Million dollars is safe. What most people consider OU devices, are simply different techniques for utilizing various energy sources. SOme of which simply pull the energy from the environment. Kinda like that new self-chargeing cell phone - it takes advantage of the ambient EMF radiation that's everywhere now.

Bernie

Sent: Saturday, June 27, 2009 8:09 AM
Subject: Re: {Disarmed} Re: [watercar] Re: Does ANYTHING WORK???

Perhaps this guy will give you one million $$$ if its true,

James Randi discusses the Million Dollar Challenge

http://www.youtube. com/watch? v=HwctEsaUmmA

http://www.youtube. com/watch? v=HwctEsaUmmA& feature=PlayList &p=73E4C6ACBED6E B2F&index= 2

Sent: Saturday, June 27, 2009 1:58:06 AM
Subject: {Disarmed} Re: [watercar] Re: Does ANYTHING WORK???

Gary,

A simple test to demonstrate cold electricity would be just what I wrote a few days ago. 2 diodes connected between the battery + terminal and the oil in the sump. Make sure the diodes are reverse biased so no normal current can flow. You'll feel the effect on the engine performance. Can't guarantee it'll boost mileage on all engines, as we haven't test very many yet, but you should feel a difference in performance.

Bernie

Sent: Friday, June 26, 2009 8:05 PM
Subject: Re: [watercar] Re: Does ANYTHING WORK???

OU PLEASE SHOW ME JUST ONE, AND PROVE IT, SOMETHING WE CAN SEE, FEEL, TOUCH One year ago i would have said sure why not, but ever since i got into HHO, and built cells and read about OU i now need, not to read about it, but either built it or see it

Gary

Sent: Friday, June 26, 2009 10:50:20 PM
Subject: [watercar] Re: Does ANYTHING WORK???

It is you who is not seeing clearly.

I am the one thinking outside the box.

It is you who is confined.

Overunity - I'll bet my life on it. It exists and is proven repeatedly.

Philldpapill
06-27-2009, 11:17 PM
The guy has his BSEE and Master's in Computer Science? Excuse me, but Bull-flippin-****. Cold electricity? I'm not even responding to that. In fact, I'm not responding to any more of this nonsense. It makes my blood boil.

Stevo
08-22-2009, 10:33 PM
To me, the "HHO Community" has begun to branch off into two categories - those that think there is some OU going on, and stick to it no matter what, and those that think HHO contributes to increasing gasoline efficiency, but by no means produces OU power. I fall into the second category, but was initially a person that thought HHO was pure BS. I thought it was BS because of the people that talk about OU.

So, to put it into shorter terms, I think the people that hint at OU are doing a tremendous misdeed to this area of research. As I said, I was a person that thought it was BS, but that was because of these OU people. I have a feeling that MANY people think it's BS because of this same group of people. For the record, this is the reason I don't have any respect for Smack. He may work really hard and do alot of his own research, but the claims that he makes, and the bogus science he sticks to, are doing more harm than good, IMO.

Well spoken and I couldn't agree with your perspective more. Wow, nice to know someone of the same mindset from the same city and state. Hopefully, we will run into each other at some point in time.

Helz_McFugly
08-23-2009, 12:11 AM
To me, the "HHO Community" has begun to branch off into two categories - those that think there is some OU going on, and stick to it no matter what, and those that think HHO contributes to increasing gasoline efficiency, but by no means produces OU power. I fall into the second category

I agree on that 100%. im in the "trying to improve MPG" mode.