PDA

View Full Version : Effect of "Doubling up" on HHO output

bigjim56
06-21-2009, 04:12 AM
Ok, I've got the one cell operating well (car), and I'm about to put the second cell to my truck when I stop and think...what if both cells were put on my Integra? I rarely use my truck, my car is used 80-90% of the time, the bike is used whenever weather permits to limit miles put on car.

During installation of my cars 1st dry cell, I noticed 2 - 20 amp live outputs going to the back power windows (key powered - left/right), I have no back power windows, its a 2-door sedan, these are unused terminals. So I'm curious as to what would come of me using both of these for the doubling up dry cells HHO production for use in my everyday vehicle? One thing that plays into this is my prior installation of a MAP sensor. I'm currently using an EFIE (MAP sensor off) with just a few MPG gains, I'm wondering what would a second HHO cell added to the system do? My thinking is I could squeeze more mpg's using the map sensor because of the second cells output. I understand the engine will work at a slightly higher rpm to compensate for the additional electrical load. Also, I realize an EGT would be needed so as to allow for sufficent temperatures to prevent engine valve burnup. Engine space was a problem before, but since the addition of the first cell, I realize there may be room for a second cell.

I would hope that someone has tried this before and can put forward some input. Supersaturation of the fuel system by HHO can only be a good thing I would think, the EFIE and MAP sensor currently installed, combined w/the monitoring of the exhaust gas temperatures should result in a more true HHO powered Hybrid.

Open to ideas and input...thanks,

bigjim56

bigjim56

mytoyotasucks
06-21-2009, 12:35 PM
adding more HHO is good as long as u dont overlean the engine, thats y a EGT is usefull, so ur engine doesnt over heat.