PDA

View Full Version : Wiring a cell

mbjhho
05-30-2009, 12:14 PM
Sorry for being a hopeless beginner. I am having a hard time figuring out how to wire a wet/dry cell......
I am interested in knowing how to wire both wet and dry cells in all different plate configurations. From no neutral plates to several neutral plates, in wet and dry cells.
Do you run one + wire from the battery to each cell?
Do you run one + wire from the battery to just the entire generator?
HELP!!!!!!!!!!:confused:

H2OPWR
05-30-2009, 02:59 PM
Sorry for being a hopeless beginner. I am having a hard time figuring out how to wire a wet/dry cell......
I am interested in knowing how to wire both wet and dry cells in all different plate configurations. From no neutral plates to several neutral plates, in wet and dry cells.

It is almost impossible to answer that question in a post. There are so many ways to set up a cell and each would require a different way of connecting the wires. My suggestion would be to spend some time here and on YouTube. YouTube will offer very many devices up and running with some pretty clear explenations as to how to wire them. Your first goal should be to decide exactly what type of cell you are going to make. Then proceed with wiring that one.

Larry

mytoyotasucks
05-31-2009, 12:25 AM

click on HHO Encyclopedia in my Siggy, and read ON!!:confused: