PDA

View Full Version : vacumm and air filter

ashmir
05-09-2009, 12:36 PM
between vacumm and air filter which place is most suitable to inject hho?

Q-Hack!
05-09-2009, 01:17 PM
Both have been used by many. The standing suggestion is to try out both and see which gives you a better result.

Understand that by applying a vacuum to the generator will increase output, but you stand a chance of sucking electrolyte into the engine or into your bubbler, etc... I currently run straight to the air intake just before the butterfly valve and after the MAF sensor (no vacuum).

H2OPWR
05-09-2009, 02:04 PM
between vacumm and air filter which place is most suitable to inject hho?

The biggest problem with Vacuum is that you get the most HHO to your engine while the engine is at idle and the least under acceleration. Just the opposite of when you actually need it. The problem with injecting it into your air filter is that much of it gets away before the it can reach the engine. I inject mine right before the throttle body.

Larry

Roland Jacques
05-09-2009, 03:56 PM
vacuum = problems IOM

i believe by introducing HHO closer to the manifold you stand chance of having the majority of your HHO not mixing with all intake air. It may channel to just a few cylinders and missing some pistons completely. (extra steps could be taking to prevent this...) or you can intro HHO before the air filter.

ashmir
05-09-2009, 07:47 PM
ok,i think air filter is better.i also done install to 1 car.But the result is still same.no improvement.this car is carburater.