PDA

View Full Version : Generator run with HHO

Mulenson
04-28-2009, 08:42 PM
Was just thinking, to get some minds stirring also. I just purchased a 3500w generator that has a 12V output. If you hook up a low drawing cell, how much HHO would you need to shut off the gas and run it . Not sure how big the motor is, but it has to be smaller than 500cc for sure. It would run itself. Virtuly free electricity. Use gas to start it til the cell gets going, then lean out the gas to nothing, shut off the gas, woul run for a long time, til you want to change the electrolyte. What do you guys think?

Roland Jacques
04-28-2009, 08:50 PM
If your cell was an mythical (???) overunity cell, at maybe at 20 MMW.

also most gens only supply 10 amp DC

Mulenson
04-28-2009, 09:14 PM
Seriously, how much HHO would it take? Not possible?

Q-Hack!
04-28-2009, 09:28 PM
There have been several people who have played with the concept. So far success has been limited to getting the generator to idle on HHO but not enough to generate that same amount required to run itself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LKq7wHzxzg&feature=channel_page

oicu812
04-28-2009, 11:34 PM
my guess would be at least 15 to 20 litres a minute. amperage is all reletive to your working voltage. 10 amps at 120 volts can be rectified to 100 amps @ 12 volts dc. from my expirements with plasma arc sparkplug circuits i've found I can violently explode water mist. than when I add hho to the watermist the explosion is very powerfull. engine timing would have to occure after top dead center and the waste spark would have to be elimited. the spark must occure on the power stroke just after tdc. I believe it is possible. I have my plasma spark watermist hho injection working good now its just a matter of a friend of mine getting the new ignition system completed on the engine. my goal is simply to get a 10 1/2 horsepower running above idle and than add an alternator to it. probebly gonna take me 6 months at least

HHO BLASTER
04-28-2009, 11:46 PM
There have been several people who have played with the concept. So far success has been limited to getting the generator to idle on HHO but not enough to generate that same amount required to run itself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LKq7wHzxzg&feature=channel_page

That's O U

oicu812
04-29-2009, 01:27 AM
I don't care about ou . on its best day a gasoline engine is only 30 % efficiant .with battery power 31% efficiant would be a step in the right direction.