PDA

View Full Version : Amoeba Cell at 2.2 LPM

BoyntonStu
04-20-2009, 06:23 PM
Amoeba Cell at 2.2 LPM.

It seems to be breaking in nicely.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORgn5rR_O0o

No, it is not a glass grenade!

I tested the wide mouth 32 oz. Mason jar under water and at about 15 PSI the lid deformed and came off.

The lid itself acts like a flashback arrestor.

The measurements:

Volts Amps ML Seconds 4/20/2009
13.7 26 1,000 27

Watts MMW ML/MIN 85*F
356.2 6.24 2222.22

BoyntonStu

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ORgn5rR_O0o&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ORgn5rR_O0o&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

HHO BLASTER
04-20-2009, 08:19 PM
13.7 Volts

26 Amps

1,000 ML in 27 seconds

356.2 watts

6.24 MMW

85 degrees F outside air temp 80F

BOTTOM LINE

THE AMOEBA CELL HAS PRODUCED 2.2 LITERS OF DRY HHO IN ONE MINUTE

WOW STU, THAT HAS TO BE THE BEST DATA YET FOR A DRY CELL I DON'T THINK THAT CAN BE BEAT!

HHO BLASTER
04-20-2009, 09:04 PM
Hey Tom, with numbers like this, you should be getting orders for cutting plates to built a Amoeba cell, since you have done the Amoeba, infact are those not your plates in the video
Gary

HHO BLASTER
04-20-2009, 10:06 PM
I can't believe this post, this is major sh*t as far as what a HHO cell can do, and not one post from anyone.

It's like the Titanic is sinking and everyone one is worried about what type of music the band is going to play and what will be served for breakfast the next day

Hello, no one even asked, hey that’s great Stu can I build one like that?

Well I for one want to say super great job Stu, you have made a great contribution to the science of HHO generators.

Gary

scm
04-21-2009, 04:53 PM
Yes, Stu has done an incredible job!

I have been following Stu's progress for months, and have provided him with plates to experiment with. There is still some tweaking to do on the fabrication, but hopefully (along with the help from Gary) we can have an "Amoeba Cell kit" soon....

HHO BLASTER
04-21-2009, 08:42 PM
Yes, Stu has done an incredible job!

I have been following Stu's progress for months, and have provided him with plates to experiment with. There is still some tweaking to do on the fabrication, but hopefully (along with the help from Gary) we can have an "Amoeba Cell kit" soon....

Tom that should be a hot seller, do you have idea what you would charge for a full set of plates

Also, what would you charge for two plates or three plates, that's all a first timer needs, because all you would need is about 2 volts

DC with lots of current and i'm going to post how i made my BRUTE FORCE POWER SUPPLY SO IF SOMEONE WANTS THEY CAN DO IT

FROM A OLD MICROWAVE, AND BUY SOME WIRE FROM HOME DEPOT. I WANT IT TO SUPPLY 1.5 VOLTS TO 15 VOLTS AND TO BE ABLE TO

KICK ASS UP 100 AMPS

scm
04-22-2009, 06:08 AM
I will have a price soon... Like I said, I am still working on some alterations. I am also working on an all stainless steel reserviour/bubbler.

Roland Jacques
04-22-2009, 02:59 PM
DC with lots of current and i'm going to post how i made my BRUTE FORCE POWER SUPPLY SO IF SOMEONE WANTS THEY CAN DO IT

FROM A OLD MICROWAVE, AND BUY SOME WIRE FROM HOME DEPOT. I WANT IT TO SUPPLY 1.5 VOLTS TO 15 VOLTS AND TO BE ABLE TO

KICK ASS UP 100 AMPS

WOW, That is exactly what i've been looking for. Please let me know how to do that!!!!:D

I need a 2-3 volt DC power supply more amps the better. also wanted to no if a normal 12 volt Constant Currert PMW would work on that 3 volt system?

HHO BLASTER
04-22-2009, 03:01 PM
I would be interested in that!!

Shane

If the steel is thick enough you can tap it with a 1/4 18 thread and screw in a barb that should be like a brick sh*t house

Tom, you may just have something there.

Shane what's that worth spending to have the saftey of stainless steel?