PDA

View Full Version : HHO generator acting as battery (MAYBE)

velorossa22
04-07-2009, 12:13 AM
I've noticed this that last few time that I've run my generator. When I flip the switch off the led light saying the system is powered up stays on but slowly fades off all the way within a minute. It makes me think that generator is back feeding the system with residual voltage or something. I'll have to run my voltmeter on it and see if it's true or just some sort of LED anomaly.
Have any of you experienced this?:confused:

H2OPWR
04-07-2009, 12:50 AM
I've noticed this that last few time that I've run my generator. When I flip the switch off the led light saying the system is powered up stays on but slowly fades off all the way within a minute. It makes me think that generator is back feeding the system with residual voltage or something. I'll have to run my voltmeter on it and see if it's true or just some sort of LED anomaly.
Have any of you experienced this?:confused:

Yes, The cell acts as a capacitor. When the voltage drops below the amount required to make electrolosis the voltage will remain for quite a while. When I power down my cell it takes almost 5 minutes for all the voltage to be used up.

Larry