PDA

View Full Version : Your thoughts needed.

gareth01422
04-05-2009, 01:12 PM
Hi guys

Watched a few videos on youtube that ZeroFossilFuel made. As you may be aware they got a petrol gen, and run it off HHO only. They had to skim the head down to bring the compression up. So my first thought and question is.

1. Do we see better results from Diesel engines with a HHO cell installed rather than a patrol or gas engine?

When the guys were running the engine they was using voltage testers on the engine. When they went near the exhaust with the LCD testers, it sent them funny displaying off the wall numbers. Also seeing a video on the notes of Stan Meyer, this guy clai,ed that Stan routed the exhaust or used the hydrogen 3 times before letting come out of the exhaust pipe. With this in mind

2. Has anyone else seen the same effect? if so let us know.

Just some thoughts

Gareth

mytoyotasucks
04-06-2009, 05:24 PM
Hi guys

Watched a few videos on youtube that ZeroFossilFuel made. As you may be aware they got a petrol gen, and run it off HHO only. They had to skim the head down to bring the compression up. So my first thought and question is.

1. Do we see better results from Diesel engines with a HHO cell installed rather than a patrol or gas engine?

When the guys were running the engine they was using voltage testers on the engine. When they went near the exhaust with the LCD testers, it sent them funny displaying off the wall numbers. Also seeing a video on the notes of Stan Meyer, this guy clai,ed that Stan routed the exhaust or used the hydrogen 3 times before letting come out of the exhaust pipe. With this in mind

2. Has anyone else seen the same effect? if so let us know.

Just some thoughts

Gareth

actually i belive the gens work better on higher compression, on my caddy it had compression of 9.5:1, and my nephews car is at 8.5: cause of the the turbo, but sinthe turbo is not connected, the compression is low, and any gains are low. And with my saturn, its 9.5:1 so i should see some good gains like i did with my caddy.