PDA

View Full Version : Will HHO from a dry cell hurt your engine?

Tundra4x4
04-03-2009, 09:06 PM
I have been running HHO into my engine for some time now and i just want to know if there any negative results to doing that? I have heard than the KOH can hurt your engine. Is that true and if so how bad is it or what will happen and how do i stop that from happening? my truck has been doing fine with it so far but just looking into long term results.

BoyntonStu
04-03-2009, 09:14 PM
I have been running HHO into my engine for some time now and i just want to know if there any negative results to doing that? I have heard than the KOH can hurt your engine. Is that true and if so how bad is it or what will happen and how do i stop that from happening? my truck has been doing fine with it so far but just looking into long term results.

Read Pepsi thread.

BoyntonStu

Tundra4x4
04-03-2009, 09:19 PM
Yeah but that is really low grade aluminum. Will that really happen to a engine? Has anyone had problems with HHO hurting there engine?

H2OPWR
04-03-2009, 09:25 PM
Yeah but that is really low grade aluminum. Will that really happen to a engine? Has anyone had problems with HHO hurting there engine?

I ran an electrolizer on my 1998 Jeep for most of a year with a poorly designed bubbler and never had an issue. With that said I never tore the engine down to look but nothing ever went wrong.

Larry