PDA

View Full Version : hydrogas labs

zachattack
03-31-2009, 10:39 PM
Wondering if anyone has tried hydrogas labs dry cells? They are sold on ebay. I have a few friends wanting to buy instead of build and aren't willing to read forums or wait for me to test mine for a while. They heard about hho and want it now. Trying to get info for them so they don't get a bad product. Thanks for any response.

Zach

John Sargent
04-01-2009, 07:19 AM
Wondering if anyone has tried hydrogas labs dry cells? They are sold on ebay. I have a few friends wanting to buy instead of build and aren't willing to read forums or wait for me to test mine for a while. They heard about hho and want it now. Trying to get info for them so they don't get a bad product. Thanks for any response.

Zach

Zach,
I bought about 10 different cells from hydrogas labs. Quality has been excellent, work great. They are exactly as pictured on ebay , easy to work with, and great support. And I don't get paid for saying any of this! John

zachattack
04-01-2009, 08:13 PM
Thanks for the info. Just wondering if you know the volts per plate and temp your cells usually run? Also do you have any videos of the cell running to show them?

Zach