PDA

View Full Version : Darn you Painless!!!

Roland Jacques
03-28-2009, 08:18 PM
PAINLESS, You posted a overunity thread as a joke/...:rolleyes: with a link to a electrolyser on Ebay. It entriged me more than i could stand.:confused: So i contacted the seller/builder. I Know you and every one thought it was a scam. I did too at first. But after few emails with the builder and some light investgating i concluded that might be telling the truth! Ether that or they are testing it the wrong (way more likely).

Anyway, i bought one. Now YOU cost me money, and a bunch of time doing testing. Thanks, just what i needed.:mad:

I should have it by Wedenessday.

Russ do me a favor, on behalf of us suckers, dont find anymore holy grales. ;)

DodgeViper
03-28-2009, 10:04 PM
PAINLESS, You posted a overunity thread as a joke/...:rolleyes: with a link to a electrolyser on Ebay. It entriged me more than i could stand.:confused: So i contacted the seller/builder. I Know you and every one thought it was a scam. I did too at first. But after few emails with the builder and some light investgating i concluded that might be telling the truth! Ether that or they are testing it the wrong (way more likely).

Anyway, i bought one. Now YOU cost me money, and a bunch of time doing testing. Thanks, just what i needed.:mad:

I should have it by Wedenessday.

Russ do me a favor, on behalf of us suckers, dont find anymore holy grales. ;)

Roland,

So which one did you buy? Keith

Painless
03-28-2009, 11:39 PM
Roland,

That'll teach ya to read the whole thread first! :)

Don't fret! Just empty the electrolyte out of it, add two teabags and water... ten minutes later you'll have a steaming hot, refreshing cuppa! .... and all from under the hood of your car!

What more could you want?

Russ.

Roland Jacques
03-29-2009, 10:49 AM
Roland,

So which one did you buy? Keith

I'll give you all the details once its in my hands and test it.

If it works as described, I'll ether have to lock it in a safety deposit box for safe keeping, or have security guards for my car.

If not, it's steaming hot refreshing tea for everyone!! How cool is that :D

Roland Jacques
03-30-2009, 05:42 PM
TEA FOR EVERYONE!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/The-Most-Efficient-Hydrogen-HHO-Generator-On-The-Market_W0QQitemZ260370181240QQihZ016QQcategoryZ460 93QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Got it today, and tested it. Surprise Surpise Surprise!

There claims where only off by 1 desimal point.
So instead of 2 LPM at 13.8volts and 6 amps about 29 MMW
It was 0.2 LPM 13.8 voltsand 6 amps a wopping 1.98MMW

Now I have one more test
the next text is testing the Paypal refund policy.

Blinger101
03-30-2009, 06:05 PM
Does it at least make some good tea?

Gary Diamond
03-30-2009, 06:42 PM
TEA FOR EVERYONE!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/The-Most-Efficient-Hydrogen-HHO-Generator-On-The-Market_W0QQitemZ260370181240QQihZ016QQcategoryZ460 93QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Got it today, and tested it. Surprise Surpise Surprise!

There claims where only off by 1 desimal point.
So instead of 2 LPM at 13.8volts and 6 amps about 29 MMW
It was 0.2 LPM 13.8 voltsand 6 amps a wopping 1.98MMW

Now I have one more test
the next text is testing the Paypal refund policy.

Let us know if you get your money back, this is a good post for newbies make your own, or buy from someone here

Roland Jacques
03-30-2009, 08:55 PM
I dont believe the guy is not a scammer at all. He is very upset with my results, and offered me a refund right away.

He just has limited knowledge on the subject. he trusted a local university to test correctly, apparently they did not. I actually felt sorry for the guy, he was very upset with my findings and i had to explain testing procedures to him in great detail.

Dave Nowlin
03-30-2009, 09:19 PM
I hope you get your monet back. I had an experience with a supplier off ebay and I didn't get mine back. The interesting thing I found is Pay Pal will only help you if the merchandise isn't shipped. They won't intervene if the item doesn't do what the seller says it will. They don't intend to get in the middle and play referee.

Dave Nowlin

hg2
03-31-2009, 08:58 AM
I guess that explains why the listing is no longer on flea-bay.

What a shame and it had a 100% feed back too(like everything else on e-bay hahahaha)

Gary Diamond
03-31-2009, 09:48 AM
Buyer beware

Painless
03-31-2009, 11:31 AM
If anyone is interested, a poster on another forum got hold of a copy of the university document, showing their testing results and statement:

http://www.hydroxyhut.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=287.0;attach=311;i mage

If the above doesn't work, here's the post with attachment:

http://www.hydroxyhut.com/index.php/topic,287.msg3610.html#msg3610

If the document is indeed genuine in origin, then the university is the problem here. If this is the case, I feel sorry for the guy selling the units.

Russ.