PDA

View Full Version : hi

mbera
03-25-2009, 07:44 AM
hi i,m new to this and can do wit alot of help
i would like to know how to build a good generator cos the one i built is way slow 2l of hho takes like 5min :cool:

velorossa22
04-04-2009, 11:50 AM
What kind of design did you use and how much amperage does it consume?
A good place to get started is the thread "Painless experiment in HHO" do a search for it. It's long but has alot of great information in it.
Welcome to the forum!:D

Painless
04-04-2009, 12:19 PM
Welcome to the forum!

You might like to start with my tutorial video on building a cell from Lowes parts. You don't have to go the Lowes route, but the video will teach you about dry cell construction. Check out my youtube channel 'PainlessHHO' and look for video number 6.

You might also want to check out my website (link is in my signature) it has a lot of good information on good cell design as well as beginners information.

Looking forward to you sharing your experiments with us!

Russ.

mbera
04-04-2009, 01:11 PM
i built a 9 plate cell 90mmx150mm
+n-n+n-n+
i put it in about 2L water with (naoh) ?
please help
thanx

Painless
04-04-2009, 02:44 PM
i built a 9 plate cell 90mmx150mm
+n-n+n-n+
i put it in about 2L water with (naoh) ?
please help
thanx
Assuming that you are using automotive voltage (12-14v) with this device, the first thing you should do is change your setup to use either 4 or 5 neutrals, i.e. +NNNN-NNNN+ or +NNNNN-NNNNN+.

Secondly, you should consider abandoning the open bath cell design and switching to a dry cell which is much more efficient. If you really don't want to do that, at least wrap your plate edges to seal out some of the current leakage.

Russ.

mbera
04-05-2009, 02:37 AM
where do i get the spects to build a good dry cell ?

Painless
04-05-2009, 12:12 PM
where do i get the spects to build a good dry cell ?
Check out my youtube channel:

http://www.youtube.com/painlesshho

My video, number #6, will give you some good insight into building one.

Russ.