PDA

View Full Version : One year ago gas prices

Gary Diamond
03-24-2009, 11:35 PM
http://www.eia.doe.gov/oil_gas/petroleum/data_publications/wrgp/mogas_chart.gif

Yep election day, can bring it down, but why is it still down?

Gary Diamond
03-24-2009, 11:59 PM
Because the US is on verge of a revaluation. The people are tired of getting furked!

Been tried a long time, Gas was about a $1.20 1999

http://tonto.eia.doe.gov/dnav/pet/hist_chart/MG_TT_USw.jpg

As you can see October is when prices fall

Gary Diamond
03-25-2009, 12:03 PM
Alaska volcano eruption shuts oil terminal

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/headline/biz/6340272.html

Gary Diamond
03-25-2009, 12:14 PM
I say high gas prices will not come back this year, because Obama is in charge

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/huff-wires/20080608/gas-at-4/images/c6f44559-3e90-48b7-973a-e1d3ca529d7e.jpg

tadpole
03-25-2009, 06:25 PM
Actually, The gas prices had more to do with the hedge funds inflating commodity prices, so when they went bust,that is the primary reason. But if Obama has his way with cap and trade this won't last long.

Gary Diamond
03-25-2009, 06:53 PM
Actually, The gas prices had more to do with the hedge funds inflating commodity prices, so when they went bust,that is the primary reason. But if Obama has his way with cap and trade this won't last long.

I disagree, it was Bush and his oil friends, and halaburton with cheney. Are you forgetting the famous meeting Cheney had with big energy 8 years ago and to this day not a soul knows what was said

Just look at the info i posted every oct before election the oil prices went down then back up, not this year because Obama got in

Bush could have stopped the oil prices from going up last year by changing the rules so you don't buy oil with only 10% down of real money.

Oh and when oil was at its peak last june that's when he orders the gov. to buy oil for the national oil reserves

I don't think we will see oil prices run away under Obama because he cares for the USA.
Oh a question for you, do you think he was handed a mess, or do you think everything just went bad after Obama got in???

alpha-dog
03-25-2009, 08:01 PM
Bush did give Obama a recession, and Obama is turning it into a disaster.

Gary Diamond
03-25-2009, 08:18 PM
Bush did give Obama a recession, and Obama is turning it into a disaster.

Ok, let's see tomorrow you wake up, and guess what your the Prez. what would you do???

Of course i don't know who you voted for, so my next question can't be asked,

Just don't get off topic to much please, i want to talk about oil, and energy, problems but they tie together.

Gary Diamond

alpha-dog
03-25-2009, 08:30 PM
With regard to oil, I understand that Opec will be reduceing production. Maybe I'll make back some of the money I loose on gas with my ETF DIG.

Gary Diamond
03-25-2009, 08:59 PM
With regard to oil, I understand that Opec will be reduceing production. Maybe I'll make back some of the money I loose on gas with my ETF DIG.

Show me a link they won't try that with Obama

alpha-dog
03-25-2009, 09:16 PM
It's been reported several times on CNBC.

Gary Diamond
03-25-2009, 10:38 PM
It's been reported several times on CNBC.

Not true, show me a link, please

tadpole
03-25-2009, 10:44 PM
Gary,

Please, I understand you disagree but really this is a fact. Commodity speculators drove up the the price of crude oil, pretty much like real estate speculators did, they over valued the price of these commodities to put more money in there pocket. Do you really think Obama is really that different than
Bush? They are GLOBALIST both tri-lateral commission member like 98% of congress, wake up!

I believe HHO is important because it give us back the power. Maybe there is no hope in HHO. But I have to try, Civilization can not exist with out energy, and we depend on our government to give us that energy. We are slaves to them until we can take back that power, we will pay the gas prices, pay the power bills, what choice do we have?

I served my country, I am proud to be a American, I swear a oath to defend my Constitution, but what these politicians have done over the the last 15 years is treasonous.

Maybe HHO is not the answer.... give me another one, please..... But please do not believe that one of these treasonous politicians are the answer to the price of oil, HE IS GETTING READY TO STICK IT TO US!!!!!! For sake of Global warming, oh yeah, but scientist have changing there minds now it's Global cooling for the next couple decades.

Gary Diamond
03-25-2009, 10:45 PM
Gary please watch this:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7886780711843120756&ei=apC6SZTuDqL8qAOmn_zbAQ&q=Obama+Deception&hl=en

I don’t agree with all of it but I know a lot of it is true....

As for your question about being president, the first thing I would do is round up the Bilderberg group and start hanging them! But I guess with an attitude like that, I would never be elected (appointed) president or I would end up like JFK.

Of course you think its true, and you also think this boogie man group can control the world ROFLMAO

YOU HAVE GONE OFF TOPIC, STAY WITH THE PRICE OF OIL

alpha-dog
03-25-2009, 11:14 PM
Not true, show me a link, please

I watch CNBC every week day and Opec has been reported several times as going to reduce production to get the price of oil over 55 dollars a barrel. That's why I bought some DIG. Maybe it won't hurt so bad! I do expect the markets to retest the low's of 2 weeks ago again this summer, but I feel oil will keep inching up just the same. When we were paying $3.00 a gal for gas everyone seemed okay with it. It wasn't until $4.00 a gal. happened that people began looking for alternatives to reduce gas usage. Don't forget the gov. likes higher priced gas also because of higher tax revenues. If you remember the last time oil was going for under $50.00 a barrel gas was going for under $1.20 a gal ( here in Oklahoma anyway ). Nobody is on our side except us. Business and Goverment want us happy enough to consume.

Gary Diamond
03-25-2009, 11:45 PM
you dont think a global elite controls the world?

Sure i do, they hide with BIGFOOT IN CAVES

In fact i think Bigfoot could be real, or at one time did live, but then you may think there was a real Adam and Eve. I don't.

Gary

wait i found one

http://images.channeladvisor.com/Sell/SSProfiles/43000051/Images/14/01012cc.jpg

livehho
04-01-2009, 02:29 PM
Sure i do, they hide with BIGFOOT IN CAVES

In fact i think Bigfoot could be real, or at one time did live, but then you may think there was a real Adam and Eve. I don't.

Gary

wait i found one

what a CMPYA.. !! p... y....

HHO BLASTER
04-01-2009, 03:19 PM
what a CMPYA.. !! p... y....

??????????