PDA

View Full Version : HHO is it the future?

tadpole
03-24-2009, 02:14 PM
Many of you on this forum are much more experienced than myself of this subject, So in a way you are the experts, because of the work you have all ready done.

So is HHO the future?
Why do think the government and or industry has not embraced HHO?

Just as a side note, I think if the process can be prefected and the knowledge is made available to the common man, It could change the direction of the United States and the world.

Roland Jacques
03-24-2009, 04:45 PM
Its been around for over 100 years, so ... unless we find something truly special to use it for, probably not "the Future". It will be used, but until "over unity" it will just be a useful tool IMO.

BoyntonStu
03-24-2009, 05:13 PM
Its been around for over 100 years, so ... unless we find something truly special to use it for, probably not "the Future". It will be used, but until "over unity" it will just be a useful tool IMO.

For a flame torch, HHO is fine.

For cars, 100% HHO is not possible.

To increase MPG, we are experimenting, the jury is still out.

BoyntonStu

Gary Diamond
03-24-2009, 05:31 PM
That's what "they" are afraid of and are working hard to stop this.

Big oil is scare of a lot of things, losing there "cash cow"

Read about algae as a fuel

M34me
03-24-2009, 07:39 PM
There is a small company making a "super" car using hho and gas. Uses the new Acura V6. I forgot the name of it. I should have bookmarked it. Anyway, they claim around 40 mpg I think.

It takes someone to be able to step out and make people take notice b4 you see a significan change.

Plus, people like convenience. Let's face it, It's not convenient to put gas AND water into the car at the same time. Plus you have to overcome the winter issue.

A breakout company with a good marketing plan could make it happen.

Roland Jacques
03-24-2009, 07:58 PM
Yeah they are suppose to start delivery on these soon. Will soon see if they live up to the claims!!! http://www.ronnmotors.com/cms/

Scorpian car latest news
http://www.hydrogencarsnow.com/blog2/index.php/hydrogen-gas-savers/gov-schwarzenegger-test-drives-ronn-scorpion-and-may-buy-one/

M34me
03-24-2009, 08:27 PM
Yeah, that's it. And the Governator wants one? That's a plus. Now it's time to make one we can all afford.

Gary Diamond
03-24-2009, 10:37 PM
Big Oil's take on HHO..... not too worried.
Big Oil's take on Algae Biofuel...... "Oh $hit!"

I agree, just think we make our own fuel, on worthless land, then this high grade oil can be made into gas cheaper then the current oil, because the algae can be controlled on the type of oil it makes, and the best part it’s made everyday from the same land not like corn.

A electrical power plant can be on the same land running off the oil and the Co2 from the power plant is used to feed the algae.

The left over algae is then used to make animal feed or alcohol

It's a win, win, but your 100% right a big %$^# loser for big oil, once this starts there is no going back to oil from the ground ever. That thought has got to scare the crap out of a lot of rich people.

Now the best part, the Arabs don’t have the money to donate to other Arabs who like wars

And just think of all the new jobs we make here, not there.