PDA

View Full Version : Over Unity Found!!!!!

Painless
03-21-2009, 06:20 PM
With people like this selling generators.... who needs the nay sayers?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/The-Most-Efficient-Hydrogen-HHO-Generator-On-The-Market_W0QQitemZ260370181240QQihZ016QQcategoryZ460 93QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Russ.

Gary Diamond
03-21-2009, 06:46 PM
With people like this selling generators.... who needs the nay sayers?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/The-Most-Efficient-Hydrogen-HHO-Generator-On-The-Market_W0QQitemZ260370181240QQihZ016QQcategoryZ460 93QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Russ.

How do you report **** like this on ebay

OUScooby
03-21-2009, 09:31 PM
I'm totally new to all this stuff, and I'm automatically skeptical anything sold over ebay, especially when it looks homemade, but the bubble built into the generator sounds like an efficient design, but like I said I'm new to this and still have lots to learn. I'm sure this one doesn't work but is there anything we can take from it to make a good design?

Gary Diamond
03-21-2009, 09:40 PM
I'm totally new to all this stuff, and I'm automatically skeptical anything sold over ebay, especially when it looks homemade, but the bubble built into the generator sounds like an efficient design, but like I said I'm new to this and still have lots to learn. I'm sure this one doesn't work but is there anything we can take from it to make a good design?

No, one its bull, two its a wet cell, three to most of us here, its a joke the numbers cannot be correct not even close the guy is a 100% scammer make your own, or buy one from someone here

Gary

OUScooby
03-21-2009, 10:39 PM
make your own, or buy one from someone here

Gary

Plan on making my own, a dry cell design, still doing the research about implementing into the car, making it safe and deciding on a design, as well as making sure I have a solid understanding of the science and engineering before I install anything on my car.

Roland Jacques
03-23-2009, 05:37 PM
34 MMW cant wait :o