PDA

View Full Version : hho scooter help

jiandh
03-03-2009, 04:16 PM
Hi

I would like to know, if you guys can help me?
I have hho on my scooter already but makes no difference on MPG , i'm not sure what's the problem, the production is low.
I now more or less 100ml per minute on wet cell , but i only have 12v 4a to use . What can i produce with 12v and 4a ? i can make my own dry cell i just need a plan.
I work with stainless steel (metal fabricator) but i'm not sure that a dry cell will work with 4A.
My scooter is 100cc 4 strokes .

I hope that you guys can help me .

Thank's

Gary Diamond
03-03-2009, 04:35 PM
Hi

I would like to know, if you guys can help me?
I have hho on my scooter already but makes no difference on MPG , i'm not sure what's the problem, the production is low.
I now more or less 100ml per minute on wet cell , but i only have 12v 4a to use . What can i produce with 12v and 4a ? i can make my own dry cell i just need a plan.
I work with stainless steel (metal fabricator) but i'm not sure that a dry cell will work with 4A.
My scooter is 100cc 4 strokes .

I hope that you guys can help me .

Thank's

Of course it would, there is a design out there for a small one, using electric SS wll plates

idahohydrogen
03-11-2009, 08:42 PM
You can do alot with a scooter. Check out my videos of running my scooter on hho. www.youtube.com/jakerwall I also ran a booster on the scooter for awhile i ran the cell off a car battery that i charged periodically. In order to get gas mileage improvement you need to restrict the amount of gasoline used. On my scooter i had more power but no gas mileage improvement because i didn't adjust the gasoline. Then i shut off the gas and idled the thing on straight hho.

Jake

locco
03-16-2009, 08:21 AM
Idahohydrogen, what HHO flow rate did you need to idle the engine on only HHO? was the scooter a 4 stroke? what engine capacity? idle at roughly what RPM? Cheers

jowanger
03-18-2009, 07:09 PM
If you are still looking for plans for a dry cell let me know.I just finished a dry cell for my 49cc 2 stoke and it works fine.

russ2131
01-03-2010, 10:27 AM
I'm interested in the plan for my 50cc scooter if you still have it. Thanks.