PDA

View Full Version : Bilderberger Group - From Wiki

BoyntonStu
03-02-2009, 08:25 PM
Origin and purpose
Hotel de Bilderberg

The original Bilderberg conference was held at the Hotel de Bilderberg, near Arnhem in The Netherlands, from May 29 to May 31, 1954. The meeting was initiated by several people, including Joseph Retinger, concerned about the growth of anti-Americanism in Western Europe, who proposed an international conference at which leaders from European countries and the United States would be brought together with the aim of promoting understanding between the cultures of United States of America and Western Europe.[4]

Retinger approached Prince Bernhard of the Netherlands, who agreed to promote the idea, together with Belgian Prime Minister Paul Van Zeeland, and the head of Unilever at that time, the Dutchman Paul Rijkens. Bernhard in turn contacted Walter Bedell Smith, then head of the CIA, who asked Eisenhower adviser C. D. Jackson to deal with the suggestion.[5] The guest list was to be drawn up by inviting two attendees from each nation, one each to represent conservative and liberal points of view.[6]

The success of the meeting led the organizers to arrange an annual conference. A permanent Steering Committee was established, with Retinger appointed as permanent secretary. As well as organizing the conference, the steering committee also maintained a register of attendee names and contact details, with the aim of creating an informal network of individuals who could call upon one another in a private capacity. Conferences were held in France, Germany, and Denmark over the following three years. In 1957, the first U.S. conference was held in St. Simons, Georgia, with $30,000 from the Ford Foundation. The foundation supplied additional funding of $48,000 in 1959, and $60,000 in 1963.[5]

Dutch economist Ernst van der Beugel took over as permanent secretary in 1960, upon the death of Retinger. Prince Bernhard continued to serve as the meeting's chairman until 1976, the year of his involvement in the Lockheed affair. There was no conference that year, but meetings resumed in 1977 under Alec Douglas-Home, the former British Prime Minister. He was followed in turn by Walter Scheel, ex-President of West Germany, Eric Roll, former head of SG Warburg and Lord Carrington, former Secretary-General of NATO.[7]

[edit] Attendees
Main article: List of Bilderberg attendees
Number of politicians who have attended one or more conferences organized by the Bilderberg Group.

The steering committee does not publish a list of attendees, though some participants have discussed their attendance publicly. Others have been legally required to declare their involvement. For example, members of the Parliament of the United Kingdom must declare their participation in its Register of Members' Interests. Historically, attendee lists have been weighted towards politicians, bankers, and directors of large businesses,[8] but academics, journalists, and representatives from the non-profit sector are also invited to attend.

Heads of state have attended meetings, including Juan Carlos I of Spain[9] and Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands[10]. While serving members of government do not usually attend, prominent politicians from North America and Europe are past attendees. In recent years, board members from many large publicly-traded corporations have attended, including IBM, Xerox, Royal Dutch Shell, Nokia and Daimler.[10]

[edit] Criticism

The group is frequently accused of secretive and nefarious world plots by groups such as the John Birch Society.[11] This thinking has progressively found acceptance within both elements of the populist movement and fringe politics.[12] Radio host Alex Jones claims the group intends to dissolve the sovereignty of the United States and other countries into a supra-national structure called the North American Union, similar to the European Union.[citation needed]

Jonathan Duffy, writing in BBC News Online Magazine states:

"No reporters are invited in and while confidential minutes of meetings are taken, names are not noted... In the void created by such aloofness, an extraordinary conspiracy theory has grown up around the group that alleges the fate of the world is largely decided by Bilderberg."[13]

According to investigative journalist Chip Berlet, the origins of Bilderberger conspiracy theories can be traced to activist Phyllis Schlafly. In his 1994 report Right Woos Left, published by Political Research Associates, he writes:

"The views on intractable godless communism expressed by Schwarz were central themes in three other bestselling books which were used to mobilize support for the 1964 Goldwater campaign. The best known was Phyllis Schlafly's A Choice, Not an Echo which suggested a conspiracy theory in which the Republican Party was secretly controlled by elitist intellectuals dominated by members of the Bilderberger group, whose policies would pave the way for global communist conquest."[14]

Denis Healey, a Bilderberg founder and former British Chancellor of the Exchequer, denies the meeting determines government policy. He was quoted by BBC News as saying:

"There's absolutely nothing in it. We never sought to reach a consensus on the big issues at Bilderberg. It's simply a place for discussion."[13]

Etienne Davignon, a former vice president of the European Commission and Bilderberg attendee, stated:

"This is not a capitalist plot to run the world."[15]

It appears that if you are anti Bilderberger, you are anti-anti-American .

IOW If you take that position you are anti-American.

Is that true?

BoyntonStu

Gary Diamond
03-02-2009, 08:40 PM
Ok Stu, this is getting confusing please help me out here, this Bilderberger Group who by the names and people have nothing to do with the Jewish people right? But this Bilderberger Group controls the world banks, oil etc and now in some werid way it's the Jews who are in this group right??? Oh and one more thing is this also tied to that rapture thing some people talk about what ever that is.:p

daddymikey1975
03-03-2009, 08:10 AM
Ok Stu, this is getting confusing please help me out here, this Bilderberger Group who by the names and people have nothing to do with the Jewish people right? But this Bilderberger Group controls the world banks, oil etc and now in some werid way it's the Jews who are in this group right??? Oh and one more thing is this also tied to that rapture thing some people talk about what ever that is.:p

Gary.. the bilderberger group has absolutely nothing to do with the jews.. it's all about the global elite, the globalist banksters etc.. they meet once a year, every year, and it's to determine the goings on of the upcoming year

http://www.infowars.com/infowars-team-harassed-at-marriott-covering-bilderberg/

http://www.infowars.com/obama-appoints-top-notch-cfr-bilderberg-members/

http://www.infowars.com/bilderberg-seeks-bank-centralization-agenda/

http://www.infowars.com/hillary-obama-in-secret-bilderberg-rendezvous/

Gary Diamond
03-03-2009, 10:03 AM
Gary.. the bilderberger group has absolutely nothing to do with the jews.. it's all about the global elite, the globalist banksters etc.. they meet once a year, every year, and it's to determine the goings on of the upcoming year

http://www.infowars.com/infowars-team-harassed-at-marriott-covering-bilderberg/

http://www.infowars.com/obama-appoints-top-notch-cfr-bilderberg-members/

http://www.infowars.com/bilderberg-seeks-bank-centralization-agenda/

http://www.infowars.com/hillary-obama-in-secret-bilderberg-rendezvous/

Good glad you don't think the Jews control the world banks, because they don't

daddymikey1975
03-03-2009, 01:42 PM
Good glad you don't think the Jews control the world banks, because they don't

Gary, I never made that assumption, nor did I even alude to that connection.

The only message that I was trying to get across was that there is more going on than what the govt is letting on, and there's WAY more going on than what the mainstream media is telling us.

In the wake of my above message, I urge you to do some research of your own and see for yourself. Please don't get hung up on race/ethnicity becasue it takes all types to make the world go 'round.

The 'global elite' are the ones controlling things and we're all puppets caught up in the dance. (just my opinion) and i wasn't trying to denounce your beliefs, ethinicity, race, origin, ancestors or any of that.. I'm just hoping that by me speaking what i've found and believe to be true, that i can get more people to open their eyes and asking hard questions of our 'elected officials'

nothing more, nothing less.

hopefully you agree.

respectfully
mike

Gary Diamond
03-03-2009, 01:52 PM
Gary, I never made that assumption, nor did I even alude to that connection.

The only message that I was trying to get across was that there is more going on than what the govt is letting on, and there's WAY more going on than what the mainstream media is telling us.

In the wake of my above message, I urge you to do some research of your own and see for yourself. Please don't get hung up on race/ethnicity becasue it takes all types to make the world go 'round.

The 'global elite' are the ones controlling things and we're all puppets caught up in the dance. (just my opinion) and i wasn't trying to denounce your beliefs, ethinicity, race, origin, ancestors or any of that.. I'm just hoping that by me speaking what i've found and believe to be true, that i can get more people to open their eyes and asking hard questions of our 'elected officials'

nothing more, nothing less.

hopefully you agree.

respectfully
mike

Ok Mike, sorry to pop your bubble, BUT THEIR IS NO GLOBAL ELITE!

daddymikey1975
03-03-2009, 04:37 PM
(from wiki)

The Bilderberg Group, Bilderberg conference, or Bilderberg Club is an unofficial annual invitation-only conference of around 130 guests, most of whom are persons of influence in the fields of politics, business and banking.

The elite group meets annually at luxury hotels or resorts throughout the world — normally in Europe, and once every four years in the United States or Canada. It has an office in Leiden in the Netherlands.[1] The 2008 conference took place in Chantilly, Virginia.[2][3]
__________________________________________________ _______________

daddymikey1975
03-03-2009, 04:37 PM
Official 2008 Bilderberg Participant List
Text size
Infowars
June 6, 2008

DEU Ackermann, Josef Chairman of the Management Board and the Group Executive Committee, Deutsche Bank AG
CAN Adams, John Associate Deputy Minister of National Defence and Chief of the Communications Security Establishment Canada
USA Ajami, Fouad Director, Middle East Studies Program, The Paul H. Nitze School of Advanced International Studies, The Johns Hopkins University
USA Alexander, Keith B. Director, National Security Agency
INT Almunia, JoaquĂ*n Commissioner, European Commission
GRC Alogoskoufis, George Minister of Economy and Finance
USA Altman, Roger C. Chairman, Evercore Partners Inc.

TUR Babacan, Ali Minister of Foreign Affairs
NLD Balkenende, Jan Peter Prime Minister
PRT BalsemĂŁo, Francisco Pinto Chairman and CEO, IMPRESA, S.G.P.S.; Former Prime Minister
FRA Baverez, Nicolas Partner, Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP
ITA Bernabè, Franco CEO, Telecom Italia Spa
USA Bernanke, Ben S. Chairman, Board of Governors, Federal Reserve System
SWE Bildt, Carl Minister of Foreign Affairs
FIN BlĂĄfield, Antti Senior Editorial Writer, Helsingin Sanomat
DNK Bosse, Stine CEO, TrygVesta
CAN Brodie, Ian Chief of Staff, Prime Minister’s Office
AUT Bronner, Oscar Publisher and Editor, Der Standard

FRA Castries, Henri de Chairman of the Management Board and CEO, AXA
ESP Cebrián, Juan Luis CEO, PRISA
CAN Clark, Edmund President and CEO, TD Bank Financial Group
GBR Clarke, Kenneth Member of Parliament
NOR Clemet, Kristin Managing Director, Civita
USA Collins, Timothy C. Senior Managing Director and CEO, Ripplewood Holdings, LLC
FRA Collomb, Bertrand Honorary Chairman, Lafarge
PRT Costa, AntĂłnio Mayor of Lisbon
USA Crocker, Chester A. James R. Schlesinger Professor of Strategic Studies

USA Daschle, Thomas A. Former US Senator and Senate Majority Leader
CAN Desmarais, Jr., Paul Chairman and co-CEO, Power Corporation of Canada
GRC Diamantopoulou, Anna Member of Parliament
USA Donilon, Thomas E. Partner, O’Melveny & Myers
ITA Draghi, Mario Governor, Banca d’Italia

AUT Ederer, Brigitte CEO, Siemens AG Ă–sterreich
CAN Edwards, N. Murray Vice Chairman, Candian Natural Resources Limited
DNK Eldrup, Anders President, DONG A/S
ITA Elkann, John Vice Chairman, Fiat S.p.A.

USA Farah, Martha J. Director, Center for Cognitive Neuroscience; Walter H. Annenberg Professor in the Natural Sciences, University of Pennsylvania
USA Feldstein, Martin S. President and CEO, National Bureau of Economic Research
DEU Fischer, Joschka Former Minister of Foreign Affairs
USA Ford, Jr., Harold E. Vice Chairman, Merill Lynch & Co., Inc.
CHE Forstmoser, Peter Professor for Civil, Corporation and Capital Markets Law, University of ZĂĽrich

IRL Gallagher, Paul Attorney General
USA Geithner, Timothy F. President and CEO, Federal Reserve Bank of New York
USA Gigot, Paul Editorial Page Editor, The Wall Street Journal
IRL Gleeson, Dermot Chairman, AIB Group
NLD Goddijn, Harold CEO, TomTom
TUR Gögüs, Zeynep Journalist; Founder, EurActiv.com.tr
USA Graham, Donald E. Chairman and CEO, The Washington Post Company

NLD Halberstadt, Victor Professor of Economics, Leiden University; Former Honorary Secretary General of Bilderberg Meetings
USA Holbrooke, Richard C. Vice Chairman, Perseus, LLC
FIN Honkapohja, Seppo Member of the Board, Bank of Finland
INT Hoop Scheffer, Jaap G. de Secretary General, NATO
USA Hubbard, Allan B. Chairman, E & A Industries, Inc.
BEL Huyghebaert, Jan Chairman of the Board of Directors, KBC Group

DEU Ischinger, Wolfgang Former Ambassador to the UK and US

USA Jacobs, Kenneth Deputy Chairman, Head of Lazard U.S., Lazard Frères & Co. LLC
USA Johnson, James A. Vice Chairman, Perseus, LLC (Obama’s man tasked with selecting his running mate)
SWE Johnstone, Tom President and CEO, AB SKF
USA Jordan, Jr., Vernon E. Senior Managing Director, Lazard Frères & Co. LLC
FRA Jouyet, Jean-Pierre Minister of European Affairs

GBR Kerr, John Member, House of Lords; Deputy Chairman, Royal Dutch Shell plc.
USA Kissinger, Henry A. Chairman, Kissinger Associates, Inc.
DEU Klaeden, Eckart von Foreign Policy Spokesman, CDU/CSU
USA Kleinfeld, Klaus President and COO, Alcoa
TUR Koç, Mustafa Chairman, Koç Holding A.S.
FRA Kodmani, Bassma Director, Arab Reform Initiative
USA Kravis, Henry R. Founding Partner, Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co.
USA Kravis, Marie-Josée Senior Fellow, Hudson Institute, Inc.
INT Kroes, Neelie Commissioner, European Commission
POL Kwasniewski, Aleksander Former President

AUT Leitner, Wolfgang CEO, Andritz AG
ESP LeĂłn Gross, Bernardino Secretary General, Office of the Prime Minister

INT Mandelson, Peter Commissioner, European Commission
FRA Margerie, Christophe de CEO, Total
CAN Martin, Roger Dean, Joseph L. Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto
HUN Martonyi, János Professor of International Trade Law; Partner, Baker & McKenzie; Former Minister of Foreign Affairs
USA Mathews, Jessica T. President, Carnegie Endowment for International Peace
INT McCreevy, Charlie Commissioner, European Commission
USA McDonough, William J. Vice Chairman and Special Advisor to the Chairman, Merrill Lynch & Co., Inc.
CAN McKenna, Frank Deputy Chair, TD Bank Financial Group
GBR McKillop, Tom Chairman, The Royal Bank of Scotland Group
FRA Montbrial, Thierry de President, French Institute for International Relations
ITA Monti, Mario President, Universita Commerciale Luigi Bocconi
USA Mundie, Craig J. Chief Research and Strategy Officer, Microsoft Corporation
NOR Myklebust, Egil Former Chairman of the Board of Directors SAS, Norsk Hydro ASA

DEU Nass, Matthias Deputy Editor, Die Zeit
NLD Netherlands, H.M. the Queen of the

FRA Ockrent, Christine CEO, French television and radio world service
FIN Ollila, Jorma Chairman, Royal Dutch Shell plc
SWE Olofsson, Maud Minister of Enterprise and Energy; Deputy Prime Minister
NLD Orange, H.R.H. the Prince of
GBR Osborne, George Shadow Chancellor of the Exchequer
TUR Ă–ztrak, Faik Member of Parliament

ITA Padoa-Schioppa, Tommaso Former Minister of Finance; President of Notre Europe
GRC Papahelas, Alexis Journalist, Kathimerini
GRC Papalexopoulos, Dimitris CEO, Titan Cement Co. S.A.
USA Paulson, Jr., Henry M. Secretary of the Treasury
USA Pearl, Frank H. Chairman and CEO, Perseus, LLC
USA Perle, Richard N. Resident Fellow, American Enterprise Institute for Public Policy Research
FRA Pérol, François Deputy General Secretary in charge of Economic Affairs
DEU Perthes, Volker Director, Stiftung Wissenschaft und Politik
BEL Philippe, H.R.H. Prince
CAN Prichard, J. Robert S. President and CEO, Torstar Corporation

CAN Reisman, Heather M. Chair and CEO, Indigo Books & Music Inc.
USA Rice, Condoleezza Secretary of State
PRT Rio, Rui Mayor of Porto
USA Rockefeller, David Former Chairman, Chase Manhattan Bank
ESP Rodriguez Inciarte, Matias Executive Vice Chairman, Grupo Santander
USA Rose, Charlie Producer, Rose Communications
DNK Rose, Flemming Editor, Jyllands Posten
USA Ross, Dennis B. Counselor and Ziegler Distinguished Fellow, The Washington Institute for Near East Policy
USA Rubin, Barnett R. Director of Studies and Senior Fellow, Center for International Cooperation, New York University

TUR Sahenk, Ferit Chairman, Dogus Holding A.S.
USA Sanford, Mark Governor of South Carolina
USA Schmidt, Eric Chairman of the Executive Committee and CEO, Google
AUT Scholten, Rudolf Member of the Board of Executive Directors, Oesterreichische Kontrollbank AG
DNK Schur, Fritz H. Fritz Schur Gruppen
CZE Schwarzenberg, Karel Minister of Foreign Affairs
USA Sebelius, Kathleen Governor of Kansas
USA Shultz, George P. Thomas W. and Susan B. Ford Distinguished Fellow, Hoover Institution, Stanford University
ESP Spain, H.M. the Queen of
CHE Spillmann, Markus Editor-in-Chief and Head Managing Board, Neue ZĂĽrcher Zeitung AG
USA Summers, Lawrence H. Charles W. Eliot Professor, Harvard University

GBR Taylor, J. Martin Chairman, Syngenta International AG
USA Thiel, Peter A. President, Clarium Capital Management, LLC
NLD Timmermans, Frans Minister of European Affairs
RUS Trenin, Dmitri V. Deputy Director and Senior Associate, Carnegie Moscow Center
INT Trichet, Jean-Claude President, European Central Bank

USA Vakil, Sanam Assistant Professor of Middle East Studies, The Paul H. Nitze School of Advanced International Studies, Johns Hopkins University
FRA Valls, Manuel Member of Parliament
GRC Varvitsiotis, Thomas Co-Founder and President, V + O Communication
CHE Vasella, Daniel L. Chairman and CEO, Novartis AG
FIN Väyrynen, Raimo Director, The Finnish Institute of International Affairs
FRA VĂ©drine, Hubert Hubert VĂ©drine Conseil
NOR Vollebaek, Knut High Commissioner on National Minorities, OSCE

SWE Wallenberg, Jacob Chairman, Investor AB
USA Weber, J. Vin CEO, Clark & Weinstock
USA Wolfensohn, James D. Chairman, Wolfensohn & Company, LLC
USA Wolfowitz, Paul Visiting Scholar, American Enterprise Institute for Public Policy Research

INT Zoellick, Robert B. President, The World Bank Group

Rapporteurs

GBR Bredow, Vendeline von Business Correspondent, The Economist
GBR Wooldridge, Adrian D. Foreign Correspondent, The Economist

AUT Austria HUN Hungary
BEL Belgium INT International
CHE Switzerland IRL Ireland
CAN Canada ITA Italy
CZE Czech Republic NOR Norway
DEU Germany NLD Netherlands
DNK Denmark PRT Portugal
ESP Spain POL Poland
FRA France RUS Russia
FIN Finland SWE Sweden
GBR Great Britain TUR Turkey
GRC Greece USA United States of America

daddymikey1975
03-03-2009, 04:38 PM
Ok Mike, sorry to pop your bubble, BUT THEIR IS NO GLOBAL ELITE!

still don't believe me??

post anything to the contrary.. I dare you..

mike

Gary Diamond
03-03-2009, 04:54 PM
still don't believe me??

post anything to the contrary.. I dare you..

mike

Why its a total waste of time, what find some dumb blog posting dumb sh*t found on another blog

I think you need to see a good head doctor, and get some pills, because i'm trying hard to tell you in a very nice way that your nuts

I question everything, example Stan Meyers dune buggy was a fake, of course if you can prove different fine other wise its total bull, HHO real yes, will it give a lot of better MPG who knows that's what were trying to find out What your problem is you listen blindly don't question

And now Mike you are trying to convince me to think like you, keep trying, and good luck

daddymikey1975
03-03-2009, 05:10 PM
Why its a total waste of time, what find some dumb blog posting dumb sh*t found on another blog

I think you need to see a good head doctor, and get some pills, because i'm trying hard to tell you in a very nice way that your nuts

I question everything, example Stan Meyers dune buggy was a fake, of course if you can prove different fine other wise its total bull, HHO real yes, will it give a lot of better MPG who knows that's what were trying to find out What your problem is you listen blindly don't question

And now Mike you are trying to convince me to think like you, keep trying, and good luck

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2003_Bilderberg_Meeting

link to the list (from wiki) with the 2003 attendees... yup i'm the one that's nuts... i'm the one making all this up. Gary just doesn't want to believe that It COULD be true.

and you still have nothing to contradict what I've posted, and nothing to even rationalize that this group doesn't exist.

prove it to me is all i'm asking... If i asked you for proof of everything you just posted, you could provide links correct? or sources ??

provide a source to what you're saying...

mike

Gary Diamond
03-03-2009, 05:27 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2003_Bilderberg_Meeting

link to the list (from wiki) with the 2003 attendees... yup i'm the one that's nuts... i'm the one making all this up. Gary just doesn't want to believe that It COULD be true.

and you still have nothing to contradict what I've posted, and nothing to even rationalize that this group doesn't exist.

prove it to me is all i'm asking... If i asked you for proof of everything you just posted, you could provide links correct? or sources ??

mike

If i asked you for proof of everything you just posted, you could provide links correct? or sources ??

I would try, which is more then you, prove to me the tooth fairy is not real?

daddymikey1975
03-03-2009, 07:29 PM
If i asked you for proof of everything you just posted, you could provide links correct? or sources ??

I DID provide links and sources

I would try, which is more then you, prove to me the tooth fairy is not real?

"I would try, which is more than you... " try what?? I've provided some sources for the information that I claim.

The posts contained herein, ALSO support what Stu has posted in the opening post.

I have provided 2 different sources of Bilderberg attendees, one list from 2008 and one list from 2003.. 5 years apart. Stu has even posted a wiki on how bilderberg meetings came about. yet you still do not believe or understand.. you have yet to provide any substantial argument for your position besides pointless drivel, all I'm asking YOU for is something to justify your position that the Bilderberg group is NOT the global elite, and that they do NOT exist. (isnt that what a harmless 'debate' or intellectual 'discussion' is ?? all you're interested in is an argument.

by the way...

Tooth fairy
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
For other uses, see Tooth Fairy (disambiguation).

The Tooth Fairy is a mythical character depicted as a fairy that gives a child money in exchange for a baby tooth that has fallen out. Children typically place the tooth under their pillow at night while they sleep. The fairy is said to take the tooth from under the pillow and replace it with money. Although precursors exist elsewhere, the myth in this form is believed to be a totally American invention, practised only in the United States, Canada and American enclaves in other countries.[1]

NOW, prove to me that the bilderberg group is NOT the global elite, or that they do not exist.

respectfully
mike

Gary Diamond
03-03-2009, 09:11 PM
"I would try, which is more than you... " try what?? I've provided some sources for the information that I claim.

The posts contained herein, ALSO support what Stu has posted in the opening post.

I have provided 2 different sources of Bilderberg attendees, one list from 2008 and one list from 2003.. 5 years apart. Stu has even posted a wiki on how bilderberg meetings came about. yet you still do not believe or understand.. you have yet to provide any substantial argument for your position besides pointless drivel, all I'm asking YOU for is something to justify your position that the Bilderberg group is NOT the global elite, and that they do NOT exist. (isnt that what a harmless 'debate' or intellectual 'discussion' is ?? all you're interested in is an argument.

by the way...

NOW, prove to me that the bilderberg group is NOT the global elite, or that they do not exist.

respectfully
mike

They may exist but they don't control the world! Point out one thing they have done that affects the whole world?

daddymikey1975
03-04-2009, 07:57 AM
They may exist but they don't control the world! Point out one thing they have done that affects the whole world?

(you asked for one thing, here's one thing.. there's a video on this page that wouldn't copy)

This video is from ABCNews.com, broadcast March 12, 2008.

http://www.infowars.com/clinton-admits-he-was-a-bilderberg-tool/

Clinton Admits He was a Bilderberg Tool
David Edwards and John Byrne
Raw Story
March 13, 2008

Campaigning for his wife in Erie, Pennsylvania, Bill Clinton returned fire at a heckler who began shouting about the former president’s attendance at a 1991 invitation- only conference of wealthy powerbrokers — "1991 Bilderberg" — implying that discussion there led to unfair trade policy such as the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA).

As the audience booed, Clinton replied: “Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait… This is the deal folks. All these folks that are paranoid at the world folks, come and scream at me everywhere. You said you would go if I answered the question, right? You said you would go if I answered the question…"

"All right, here’s the answer. I happened to be in Europe then on my way to Russia I was invited to go to Bilderberg by Vernon Jordan, a friend of mine and a genuine hero of the civil rights movement. And to the best of my knowledge NAFTA was not discussed by anybody in my presence. I happened to be on my way to Europe where people do not give a rip about NAFTA.

"Number two, okay. Number two. I tried to get labor and environmental standards in the agreement but I couldn’t because it was all negotiated when I got there.

"Number three. When I was president, we enforced our trade laws five times as much as the Bush Administration did… Family incomes went up $7,500 a year when I was president, they’re down $1,000 now. So I was not… I had a very good time talking to those Europeans about European affairs and what was going to happen to Russia but I was not somehow polluted by it into sacrificing America’s economic interests. America did a lot better when I was president than they did in this decade. And that’s the truth. Now. Goodbye. Thank you."

now this post does not constitute my agreement or disagreement with Clinton's remarks, or the remarks of the heckler, etc. It merely points out the FACT that there were agreements on the table when Clinton went to the meeting AND he even admitted that he tried to get othe arrangements in there as well, however the deal was done when he got there.. that means he was TOLD what to do (in my opinion)

do you believe yet? or at the least agree that it's plausible?

respectfully
mike

BoyntonStu
03-04-2009, 08:52 AM
(you asked for one thing, here's one thing.. there's a video on this page that wouldn't copy)

now this post does not constitute my agreement or disagreement with Clinton's remarks, or the remarks of the heckler, etc. It merely points out the FACT that there were agreements on the table when Clinton went to the meeting AND he even admitted that he tried to get othe arrangements in there as well, however the deal was done when he got there.. that means he was TOLD what to do (in my opinion)

respectfully
mike

Powerful guys meet and discuss. I agree.

How can the group 'control' anything?

I can see a lobby effort but I cannot see control.

For control, you need a carrot or a stick.

You must show that the group actually used one or the other.

Guessing, surmising, acting as if, does not matter.

It is proveable with facts.

Are there any facts other than annual meetings occurred?

Remember the original premise for the Bilderberg meeting:

How to stop anti-Americanism in Europe.

Has it worked?

BoyntonStu

From Clinton (Who I do not like or trust):

"All right, here’s the answer. I happened to be in Europe then on my way to Russia I was invited to go to Bilderberg by Vernon Jordan, a friend of mine and a genuine hero of the civil rights movement. And to the best of my knowledge NAFTA was not discussed by anybody in my presence. I happened to be on my way to Europe where people do not give a rip about NAFTA.

"Number two, okay. Number two. I tried to get labor and environmental standards in the agreement but I couldn’t because it was all negotiated when I got there.

"Number three. When I was president, we enforced our trade laws five times as much as the Bush Administration did… Family incomes went up $7,500 a year when I was president, they’re down $1,000 now. So I was not… I had a very good time talking to those Europeans about European affairs and what was going to happen to Russia but I was not somehow polluted by it into sacrificing America’s economic interests. America did a lot better when I was president than they did in this decade. And that’s the truth. Now. Goodbye. Thank you."

Gary Diamond
03-04-2009, 11:12 AM

respectfully
mike

No, i don't agree. YOU MUST BE KIDDING, YOU MUST BE SMOKING SOME GOOD WEED, OR DRINKING BAD MOON SHINE, WHICH CAN SCREW UP YOUR BRAIN FOR GOOD, IT'S IN THE DISTILLING

daddymikey1975
03-04-2009, 07:01 PM
Powerful guys meet and discuss. I agree.

How can the group 'control' anything?

I can see a lobby effort but I cannot see control.

For control, you need a carrot or a stick.

You must show that the group actually used one or the other.

Stu.. (the following is from http://www.bilderberg.org/2006.htm#cracks )

13Jun06 - AFP Cracks Secret Meeting: Bilderberg worried it can’t control Chavez, Iran, neo-con war machine
James P. Tucker Jr.

http://www.americanfreepress.net/html/afp_cracks_secret_meeting.html

OTTAWA, CANADA—As Bilderberg gathers at the posh Brook Street Resort, there was concern that Latin America will use oil as a weapon to block expansion of NAFTA throughout the Western Hemisphere and whether Bush could be talked out of an all-out invasion of Iran.

Bilderberg is concerned that leftist governments in Latin America, led by Venezuela’s Hugo Chavez, will use manipulation of oil supplies and prices to form an economic union that would include Brazil, Cuba, Peru and Mexico.

Such a union, by refusing to join NAFTA, would wreck Bilderberg’s long-standing goal of expanding NAFTA throughout the Western Hemisphere and evolving it into an “American Union” patterned after the European Union. The dollar would become the common currency of the American Union.

Reaction to Chavez’s earlier announcement that he would exact new taxes on companies that extract oil from his country was angry This directly affects Bilderberg, which has its own oil bloc, including Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands and the Rothschild companies of Britain and Europe. Companies affected include Exxon Mobil Corp., Chevron Corp, Conoco-Phillips, Total, BP PLC and Norway’s Statoil ASA. Chavez also irritated the striped-britches boys by offering oil at low prices to impoverished locations in the United States and Britain. His domestic oil is subsidized—Venezuelans pay 12 cents a gallon.

There is a feeling expressed among Bilderberg luminaries that Chavez is having fun with them. They are not known for humor.

But Bilderberg says its “policies” are turning the Chavez threat around. Chavez hosted the OPEC meeting in Caracas but his proposal for a cut in oil production to boost prices was rejected. OPEC has maintained its official output ceiling at 28 million barrels a day since July 2005.

It has been reported that Mexico’s Felipe Calderon of the America-friendly National Action Party now leads in the polls over the populist Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador in the July 2 presidential election. Although he is from the same party as President Vicente Fox, Calderon has cast himself as a rival who advocates improving Mexico’s economy so there would be no incentive to illegally enter the United States.

In Peru, Ollanta Humala, who is friendly with Chavez, lost to former president Alan Garcia. While Bilderberg has celebrated America’s “little wars,” there has been opposition by the European wing to the invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan from the outset. With NATO taking on a larger role in Afghanistan, the controversy has calmed a bit.

But European Bilderbergers fear a United States attack on Iran, which would have a tremendous global impact.

The meeting is set to begin on Friday, June 9. AFP will be there covering the event over the course of the weekend. The Bilderberg group takes it name from the hotel in Holland where the group met in 1954, during the earliest period of its inception. Bilderbergers meet regularly, presumably on a once-a-year basis, at various locations around the world, always in extreme secrecy, often at resorts controlled by either the Rockefeller or Rothschild families. The Rothschild family is the leading European force within the Bilderberg group, sharing its power with the American-based Rockefeller empire.

Bilderberg maintains an extremely low profile and seldom, if ever, publishes reports or studies for the public, at least, under its own official aegis. Participants denied the group’s very existence for decades until it was forced into the open by the glare of media publicity, generated largely by the now defunct Spotlight newspaper. It follows so-called “Chatham House rules,” whereby attendees are forbidden to speak on the record about topics of discussion during the gathering.

http://www.americanfreepress.net/html/afp_cracks_secret_meeting.html

Carrot, stick, donkey.. all of the above??

doesn't this 'kinda' correllate to what happened with clinton? (again, not endorsing the guy)

respectfully
mike