PDA

View Full Version : suggestions on plate structure and hook up help!

michog66
02-14-2009, 03:39 AM
i have a plastic jar. its measurements to put 24 guage sheet metal stainless steel to fit the jar are 6"1/4 long by 5"1/2 wide. can i get suggestions on the pos nutral and neg structure? and wat will i all need to hook it up to my truck. i no you have to have the pwm, efie and map hook up device. is that all? 1988 chevie with a round air filter set on top of the throttle body.

mytoyotasucks
02-14-2009, 10:37 AM
i have a plastic jar. its measurements to put 24 guage sheet metal stainless steel to fit the jar are 6"1/4 long by 5"1/2 wide. can i get suggestions on the pos nutral and neg structure? and wat will i all need to hook it up to my truck. i no you have to have the pwm, efie and map hook up device. is that all? 1988 chevie with a round air filter set on top of the throttle body.

if you read more of the thread on this forum u would know that u do not need to have a pwm, O2 efie and map EFIE, to get started, alot of people can get gains just by hooking up the gen.

u will need a hose to hook to the vacuum, and u need a BUBBLER!
and another hose to hook to ur air fliter top.

BurnHydrox.com
02-14-2009, 09:15 PM
if you read more of the thread on this forum u would know that u do not need to have a pwm, O2 efie and map EFIE, to get started, alot of people can get gains just by hooking up the gen.

u will need a hose to hook to the vacuum, and u need a BUBBLER!
and another hose to hook to ur air fliter top.

Follow the KISS priciple... Keep It Simple Silly

Start out with just HHO, if you see no MPG gains try adding a $10 O2 sensor extender, if that doesnt work try a MAP/MAF sensor enhancer for $25, if still no MPG gain then try the EFIE.

Spend money on a bubbler before spending it on sensor enhancers. Remember, SAFETY FIRST!

michog66
02-15-2009, 02:15 PM
can you have to much hho going through the engine? how much should i b producing to c a difference?

thanks

mytoyotasucks
02-15-2009, 02:42 PM
can you have to much hho going through the engine? how much should i b producing to c a difference?

thanks

that depends on the engine, my 4.1L v8 made a 18%+dif in MPG, but the same one in a 2.5L straight 5 made less than 8% in MPG, and the gen makes 1.5 LPM

but once you get over that, you might need the electronics.

shoot for 1 - 1.5 LPM