PDA

View Full Version : Kudos to SCM and H2OPWR for plates!

bigjim56
02-08-2009, 11:19 AM
Just dropping a thread here to give credit to SCM for the excellent plates that I recieved yesterday. He included a steel plate cut to the inside (at no extra cost) dimensions for use as a gasket cutter guide. I checked his price against others from this site (and others) and it was less also. The arrival time was approximately 2-3 days from the date of order manufacturing, and this was after he informed me that he was swamped with orders. I recommend his work HIGHLY.

KUDOS also goes out to H2OPWR for his excellent plate design. I used his design mainly because of the ability to flip the plate left/right or upside down
left/right. Anyway you want to flip it, the holes for the electrolite and HHO effluent always matches up! I was awestruck by the Ameoba plate design, but flipping of these plates bring problems. I do believe the Ameoba plate effluent design brings about great potential, but for now I'll go with the versatility of H2OPWR's plate design.

Thanks for the great work and excellent advice SCM and H2OPWR!

bigjim56

BoyntonStu
02-08-2009, 12:14 PM
Just dropping a thread here to give credit to SCM for the excellent plates that I recieved yesterday. He included a steel plate cut to the inside (at no extra cost) dimensions for use as a gasket cutter guide. I checked his price against others from this site (and others) and it was less also. The arrival time was approximately 2-3 days from the date of order manufacturing, and this was after he informed me that he was swamped with orders. I recommend his work HIGHLY.

KUDOS also goes out to H2OPWR for his excellent plate design. I used his design mainly because of the ability to flip the plate left/right or upside down
left/right. Anyway you want to flip it, the holes for the electrolite and HHO effluent always matches up! I was awestruck by the Ameoba plate design, but flipping of these plates bring problems. I do believe the Ameoba plate effluent design brings about great potential, but for now I'll go with the versatility of H2OPWR's plate design.

Thanks for the great work and excellent advice SCM and H2OPWR!

bigjim56

Amoeba Cell plates are ambidextrous.

They can be flipped left to right or upright to upside down.

I recommend using the Amoeba Cell at a 45* position.

Guess who cut supplied the plates? Correct!

SCM is the best!

http://i348.photobucket.com/albums/q339/BoyntonStu/AmoebaCellat451-27-09001-2.jpg

BoyntonStu

bigjim56
02-08-2009, 02:18 PM
Stu,

My bad if I'm wrong, I don't have my notes w/me today (at work).

I printed out a copy of the Amoeba cell design plate and it looked as though the top (HHO effluent) hole was bigger than the electrolite inlet. Not sure which thread it was on, but it was on this site. Because of this I assumed it was not flippable (top to bottom).

The design is definately a good one, allowing the natural flow of HHO to form a "push" type flow. Also not lost is the electrolite level being allowed to go higher within the cell, less wasted space.

Curious: Are you running one of these in your vehicle now, and if you are what kind of gains are you experiencing?

bigjim56