PDA

View Full Version : How soon we forget!

Gary Diamond
02-05-2009, 06:21 PM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/huff-wires/20080608/gas-at-4/images/c6f44559-3e90-48b7-973a-e1d3ca529d7e.jpg

gashead
02-05-2009, 06:44 PM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/huff-wires/20080608/gas-at-4/images/c6f44559-3e90-48b7-973a-e1d3ca529d7e.jpg

have mercy i was trying to forget!!!! lol : unfortunately we will probably see this again, lets work together and dial this hho thing in before it happens. im trying and i know alot of you are too. good job everyone and lets not give up!!

Painless
02-05-2009, 06:49 PM
Fuel prices are already on the rise again... just watch for the flood of old forum accounts being used again.

hg2
02-05-2009, 07:38 PM
You mean a flood of newbies don't you Russ.

Painless
02-05-2009, 07:41 PM
You mean a flood of newbies don't you Russ.

Those too.

hg2
02-05-2009, 08:02 PM
Hey I'll never complain about helping them out,if it weren't for people like us offering help I wouldn't have the knowledge I have today.

Gary Diamond
02-05-2009, 10:53 PM
Made my first wet cell last May, a buddy of mine was breaking my balls when i drove it over to his house, he lit the end of the hose comming from my cell i ran and he was laughing, then to even to try to make me feel dumb he goes back to his work bench and puts on his saftey glasses and i can still hear him laughting and then bang! The flame went at least 20 ft up, a week later he calls me up to say he wasted away $350 on some junk open bath cell. I never found all the pastic from the cell case must still be on his roof.

Some people just need to feel and see the force they just made from water oh and after the bang he kept saying its only water, its only water

Gary

Gary Diamond
02-06-2009, 11:46 AM
THE 70'S LONG GAS LINES

http://www.aliciapatterson.org/APF0403/Donovan/Donovan02.jpg

Q-Hack!
02-06-2009, 12:05 PM
As opposed to 1960

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2287/1810114852_deb053e585.jpg?v=0

Michaeljp86
02-06-2009, 11:10 PM
Im sure gas will be over $5 gal this summer, we will probably be in a depression too.

hg2
02-07-2009, 10:08 AM
That's a depressing thought !!!!!!!!

Gary Diamond
02-07-2009, 10:46 AM
Im sure gas will be over $5 gal this summer, we will probably be in a depression too.

I disagree; I see no signs in that direction at all. This is not a place to talk politics, but the way I see it if oil goes up again and gas prices go up again

we will see A BIG CHANGE FOR INVENTING OUR WAY OUT. Like HHO, AND ALGAE INTO OIL, ENGINES THAT GIVE 100 MPG

WHEN THE JAP’S ATTACKED US, THEY THOUGHT THE AMERICANS CANNOT FIGHT A WAR.

THE REASON IS BY 1941 NO WAR COULD BE FOUGHT WITH OUT RUBBER, BUT WITHOUT RUBBER, NO TIRES, NO CARS, NO TRUCKS, JEEPS AND

SO ON, SO THEY THOUGHT. UP UNTIL THEN RUBBER CAME FROM A RUBBER TREE AND THE JAP’S CONTROLLED WERE THEY GREW.

BUT WE INVENTED OUR WAY OUT, FAST

BUT WE EVEN HAVE IT BETTER "NOW" WE DO HAVE SOME OIL, AND WE DON'T HAVE TO INVENT OUR WAY OUT, "IT’S BEEN DONE".

IT WILL BE FIXED, HOW FAST WELL THAT DEPENDS ON OUR CURRENT GOVERNMENT. BUT I SAY GIVE THEM A CHANGE BEFORE I

SPEAK GLOOM AND DOOM

The Americans thought Germany had no oil to fight a war, Germany made there oil from coal

Michaeljp86
02-07-2009, 01:03 PM
I disagree; I see no signs in that direction at all. This is not a place to talk politics, but the way I see it if oil goes up again and gas prices go up again

we will see A BIG CHANGE FOR INVENTING OUR WAY OUT. Like HHO, AND ALGAE INTO OIL, ENGINES THAT GIVE 100 MPG

WHEN THE JAP’S ATTACKED US, THEY THOUGHT THE AMERICANS CANNOT FIGHT A WAR.

THE REASON IS BY 1941 NO WAR COULD BE FOUGHT WITH OUT RUBBER, BUT WITHOUT RUBBER, NO TIRES, NO CARS, NO TRUCKS, JEEPS AND

SO ON, SO THEY THOUGHT. UP UNTIL THEN RUBBER CAME FROM A RUBBER TREE AND THE JAP’S CONTROLLED WERE THEY GREW.

BUT WE INVENTED OUR WAY OUT, FAST

BUT WE EVEN HAVE IT BETTER "NOW" WE DO HAVE SOME OIL, AND WE DON'T HAVE TO INVENT OUR WAY OUT, "IT’S BEEN DONE".

IT WILL BE FIXED, HOW FAST WELL THAT DEPENDS ON OUR CURRENT GOVERNMENT. BUT I SAY GIVE THEM A CHANGE BEFORE I

SPEAK GLOOM AND DOOM

The Americans thought Germany had no oil to fight a war, Germany made there oil from coal

If you want to read into this more get some books on tractors, you would be surprised what people invent when it comes to food. Thats where the hot buld engine came from, semi diesels, wood gas engines. Most of this was in europe when farmers had no fuel for tractors because the military needed it all. One tractor ran on wax, I think this is the same for a water fueled engine. When people get forced into a corner something will happen.