PDA

View Full Version : Plate Design

dougie175
02-04-2009, 05:51 AM
I have just finished my pate design. I will draw it on my computer and post it up later today to make sure you guys think it is ok.

I just have a couple questions

What thickness of 316 stainless should I ask them to use when I have my plates cut?

Is 1 21 plate setup with a 3.779 inch square surface area per plate bit enough to produce around 2LPM?

Thanks Robb

hg2
02-04-2009, 06:30 AM
I have just finished my pate design. I will draw it on my computer and post it up later today to make sure you guys think it is ok.

What thickness of 316 stainless should I ask them to use when I have my plates cut?

Is 1 21 plate setup with a 3.779 inch square surface area per plate bit enough to produce around 2LPM?

Thanks Robb

Dougie 20 to 22 gauge should be sufficient for plates that size.

BoyntonStu
02-04-2009, 09:29 AM

Thanks Robb

The Amoeba Cell with its 15 6x6 square plates will do it as small and as simple as possible.

Just a single hole per plate.

Square gaskets 5.5 x 5.5 x .375 flange.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=savkds42IC4

BoyntonStu

dougie175
02-04-2009, 10:31 AM
Cheers Stu, have you got a video or something showing how to make the Ameoba?

Ive look for your videos before and theres some great videos but I dont know how to make your cell. It looks great and has the idea sort of production I am after.

Thanks Robb