PDA

View Full Version : SCM Sheetmetal Rocks

sweet7549
01-29-2009, 09:20 PM
Good Day All,
Tom the sheetmetal artist sent me a set of dry cell plates met all specifications. Excellent communication and trustworthyness.
He is a member of this forum who i took a chance with and recieved a great product
Rick

H2OPWR
01-29-2009, 11:40 PM
Good Day All,
Tom the sheetmetal artist sent me a set of dry cell plates met all specifications. Excellent communication and trustworthyness.
He is a member of this forum who i took a chance with and recieved a great product
Rick

I totally agree with your statement. As an added bonus his price is very good.

Larry

bigjim56
01-30-2009, 04:42 AM
I am awaiting plates from SCM myself. He claims the plates are flattened by using 175 tons of pressure. He even offered to cut out a steel plate for gasket cutting for free. Can't wait to get them.

bigjim56

H2OPWR
01-30-2009, 11:30 AM
I am awaiting plates from SCM myself. He claims the plates are flattened by using 175 tons of pressure. He even offered to cut out a steel plate for gasket cutting for free. Can't wait to get them.

bigjim56

That steel plate for gasket cutting is a great idea. I wish I would have thought about that when I ordered my plates. I used a cardboard template cut out of the side of a beer box.

Painless
01-30-2009, 03:21 PM
Now, if he could fabricate a razor sharp edged plate for gasket cutting, that you could just press and cut with.... oh yum!

I shudder everytime I think about cutting gaskets!