PDA

View Full Version : 2009 Alternative Energy Partnership Conference

Painless
01-29-2009, 04:01 PM
Anyone planning to attend the 2009 Alternative Energy Partnership Conference on May 30-31?

http://altenergy2012.com/

It will be hosted in Waldorf, MD, which is in my neck of the woods. I should definitely be attending.

Russ.

overtaker
01-29-2009, 06:30 PM
Stu will be there in his OU booth. :)

SmartScarecrow
01-29-2009, 08:20 PM
Anyone planning to attend the 2009 Alternative Energy Partnership Conference on May 30-31?

http://altenergy2012.com/

It will be hosted in Waldorf, MD, which is in my neck of the woods. I should definitely be attending.

Russ.

at last count, EBN had 4 people planning to attend, myself included ... we may be able to muster a total of 6 ... plan is to have a booth offering our kit electrolyzers for sale to anyone interested ...

I am charged with demonstrating the hydroxy torch ... I have been asked to setup and demonstrate the small engine that I am working with on HHO but to be honest, its a pain in the ass to move that much gear that far, get it setup and running, then tear it all down for transport back home ...

I am open to suggestions ... some say it is a compelling demonstration ... others say it detracts from more immediate application of the technology like the hydroxy torch which has significant commercial potential ... so I am undecided about trying to demonstrate the engine running no HHO ... but that little torch of mine kicks some serious butt and is a blast ... bring your own aluminum can and slice it in half with one pass ... hehehe ...

redneck323
01-29-2009, 09:06 PM
WOW Waldorf no kidding i was just down that way sunday for a tow call. I think Ill have to go to check it out i am definatly a novice/beginner compared to you guys but definatly looks exciting!! I live in Maryland my self Just outside of Frederick so i think this would be great to go check it out!!

Painless
03-19-2009, 09:58 AM
Any updates on who is planning to attend this event? I've gotten the time booked off of work so will definitely be attending, possibly both days if the agenda is interesting enough.

A meet-up with any attendees from this forum would be a great opportunity.

Russ.