PDA

View Full Version : A simple question

Nexdor
01-26-2009, 10:13 AM
Hello to all,
I’m new to the forums but I have been reading and watching videos on the internet for about a year now.
I have tried to figure out one small detail and can’t seem to find an answer so I wanted to ask one simple question.
In the Stanly Myers setup he has each tube wired and used as a conductor but in all the plate generator setups I have seen they only wire 3 plates.
Can anyone please explain?

mytoyotasucks
01-26-2009, 12:31 PM
Hello to all,
I’m new to the forums but I have been reading and watching videos on the internet for about a year now.
I have tried to figure out one small detail and can’t seem to find an answer so I wanted to ask one simple question.
In the Stanly Myers setup he has each tube wired and used as a conductor but in all the plate generator setups I have seen they only wire 3 plates.
Can anyone please explain?

running plates and tubes is way different from each other.

Nexdor
01-27-2009, 09:56 AM
running plates and tubes is way different from each other.

I would like to thank you for your input; I do hope you realize that it really doesn’t answer the question.

It is my understanding that the forums are to share information and this section is for Questions and Answers. Your statement only begs for more questions.

If you would like to elaborate with shedding some light on the differences please do or if there is anyone out there that can answer the basic question with some real information I would really appreciate it.

One of the reason I asked this question is I have studied the writings that have been posted on the Stanly Myers electron extraction circuit and wondered if anyone has tried to use the extra plates in the system to remove the free electron current from the solution?

1 N 2 N (+) N 2 N 1 N (-) N 1 N 2 N (+) N 2 N 1 N (-) N 1 N 2 N (+) N 2 N 1 N (-) N 1 N 2

1 = Output positive
2 = Output negative
N = Neutral
(+) = Input positive
(-) = Input negative

Connecting the 1’s & 2’s to a lamp or fan (something to consume the power) will remove the liberated electron and in turn should increase the gas production.

Anyone care to comment with some real useful information I would really appreciate it.

Nexdor

mytoyotasucks
01-27-2009, 12:22 PM
One of the reason I asked this question is I have studied the writings that have been posted on the Stanly Myers electron extraction circuit and wondered if anyone has tried to use the extra plates in the system to remove the free electron current from the solution?

1 N 2 N (+) N 2 N 1 N (-) N 1 N 2 N (+) N 2 N 1 N (-) N 1 N 2 N (+) N 2 N 1 N (-) N 1 N 2

1 = Output positive
2 = Output negative
N = Neutral
(+) = Input positive
(-) = Input negative

Connecting the 1’s & 2’s to a lamp or fan (something to consume the power) will remove the liberated electron and in turn should increase the gas production.

Nexdor

Ok for one thing I myself dont like the Stanley stuff, cause no one can duplicate.

and as for adding a lamp or a fan to certain electrodes is a bad idea, cause you need to get each plate to a certain voltage (i shoot for 2 - 2.5V each electrode), so it makes a decent amount of HHO.

And you dont want to have N electrodes on the outside of powered ones, cause that will heat up the electrolye faster.

Most peops run +nnnnn- or variations there of, and the variations continue to dry cells.

I hope this answered at least one question. D

mytoyotasucks
01-27-2009, 12:24 PM
Also look at my siggy, and follow the link to the HHO Encyclopedia, lots of good info.

coffeeachiever
01-27-2009, 11:36 PM
A more simple explanation is this...
The unconnected plates are used to divide voltage and reduce amp draw to control thermal runaway (heat). When mytoyotasucks says that he wants 2-2.5 volts in each plate gap, it is because anything more does not do much for production, but it will create excess heat.
If you make a simple brick in bath setup that goes +-+-+, or anything similar, you will find that your water will begin to boil rather quickly. Add four or five unconnected plates between each charged plate, and you reduce the amp draw significantly and it takes much longer to heat the water. Control the stray current by wrapping the plates and you can buy even more time, but that is another discussion.
In a "dry" cell the water circulates to and from a resevoir. This keeps a cool electrolyte solution flowing through the cell. With amp draw controlled by unconnected plates and cool solution continuously flowing, overheating has been eliminated and production maximized.
The unconnected plates are producing plates. It is interesting that each unconnected plate carries both the positive and negative charges, depending on which side of the plate is facing which charge. So you will see production between these plates.
Hope that clears it up for you.