PDA

View Full Version : Question????

Mark'sGas
01-25-2009, 02:06 AM
I was wondering if anyone has increased their mpg's since they entered their first testimonial?

It seems that I'm stuck at about 3 to 8.7 mpg's and I'm not complaining. (bath design)

Has anyone increased their mpg's with the dry cell over the bath design?

Before I spend any more money to build a dry cell, I want to know if it will help gain more mpg's over the bath design.

I understand about the licks and over heating (bath vs dry cell).

I'm just wondering if it will be worth putting more money into it.

Thanks,
Mark

H2OPWR
01-25-2009, 04:33 AM
I was wondering if anyone has increased their mpg's since they entered their first testimonial?

It seems that I'm stuck at about 3 to 8.7 mpg's and I'm not complaining. (bath design)

Has anyone increased their mpg's with the dry cell over the bath design?

Before I spend any more money to build a dry cell, I want to know if it will help gain more mpg's over the bath design.

I understand about the licks and over heating (bath vs dry cell).

I'm just wondering if it will be worth putting more money into it.

Thanks,
Mark

Yes it is worth the money. Any increase in MMW means less current draw on your alternator to make the same amount of HHO. Current draw on your alternater means that your engine has to burn more fuel to make HHO. JUST DO IT. You will be glad you did.

hg2
01-25-2009, 04:43 AM
MG It's all about efficiency.The basic open bath design has a approx.65% loss of the energy put in to it that's wasted through heat generation whereas the dry design has approx. 30%.So you're getting more for less by that I mean you're getting more production for less energy spent.This means your alternator isn't being taxed as much thus creating less drag on the motor which will give better milage gains in the long run,also you can get more hydroxy gas production running the same amps you would with an open bath.And speaking of long runs the dry cell can run for long periods of time with no heat issues,most open bath can't go much over 1 1/2 to 2 hrs. without having serious heat issues.