PDA

View Full Version : Dry cell

Keith's Garage
01-23-2009, 05:10 PM
I am new to this dry cell thing. I understand the design of the cell, but I just can't find info on how the whole system works. Can someone please help?

alpha-dog
01-23-2009, 05:53 PM
Read through the Painless experiment in HHO. He covers just about everything.

coffeeachiever
01-25-2009, 09:12 PM
I am rough drafting a post for newbies that can be referenced whenever questions are asked that we hear over and over. Sort of an HHO 101. We can just give them a link to it and they can do some catch up. That way they can throw their ideas out without asking 5000 questions first.

Painless
01-25-2009, 10:12 PM
I am rough drafting a post for newbies that can be referenced whenever questions are asked that we hear over and over. Sort of an HHO 101. We can just give them a link to it and they can do some catch up. That way they can throw their ideas out without asking 5000 questions first.

Why not take that post and make it into something useful on my website, then you could link it here?

If you're interested, I can give you author status on the site.

Russ.

hg2
01-26-2009, 02:12 AM
When I started with HHO,the first forum I joined had a NEWBIES START HERE subforum that I did learn a lot of the basics without the need of posting questions.

Just a suggestion.

daddymikey1975
01-26-2009, 08:01 AM
Why not take that post and make it into something useful on my website, then you could link it here?

Russ.

I like ths idea :-D

coffeeachiever
01-26-2009, 09:48 AM

Russ.

Russ,
I will certainly be glad to contribute to your site. It will be my honor to have my name attached to any project you do.
The post I am working on is choc-full-o links to other threads on this forum though. It cuts down on my typing and brings the length of the post down from ridiculously long to just very, very long.
After that, I will be glad to fill in the info the links take us to and post it on your site. Thanks for asking me to do it. :)

Painless
01-26-2009, 05:43 PM
Russ,
I will certainly be glad to contribute to your site. It will be my honor to have my name attached to any project you do.
The post I am working on is choc-full-o links to other threads on this forum though. It cuts down on my typing and brings the length of the post down from ridiculously long to just very, very long.
After that, I will be glad to fill in the info the links take us to and post it on your site. Thanks for asking me to do it. :)

Let me know the name of your userid on the site once you've registered and ill update your account.

As for the links, the site has full support for them. As long as the information is accessible, that's what I care about. I want to bring as much info to the masses as I can by any means. If the links bring more people to this forum then that is a double bonus!

Russ.

coffeeachiever
01-27-2009, 11:00 PM
Okay, we'll do it that way then. I'll try to join your site tomorrow, although it may be a couple of days. They are predicting an ice storm here. Those of us in emergency services will likely be earning our pay all day tomorrow. Say a little prayer that this rescuer doesn't need to get rescued. :o