PDA

View Full Version : i had an HHO dream...

Painless
01-11-2009, 09:20 AM
Had a rather disturbing dream last night. Dreamt that my truck was stopped at a checkpoint and they wanted to see under the hood and all around inside of it. I didn't have my cell in, like in real life, just my cleansing bubbler and plumbing etc.

They started fiercly questioning me about my using HHO, like I was participating in terrorism or something. Then I woke up.

Waking up and realising it was a dream was a relief, but just imagine if big oil did find a way to get a law passed against the usage of HHO.

Russ.

daddymikey1975
01-11-2009, 09:47 AM
Had a rather disturbing dream last night. Dreamt that my truck was stopped at a checkpoint and they wanted to see under the hood and all around inside of it. I didn't have my cell in, like in real life, just my cleansing bubbler and plumbing etc.

They started fiercly questioning me about my using HHO, like I was participating in terrorism or something. Then I woke up.

Waking up and realising it was a dream was a relief, but just imagine if big oil did find a way to get a law passed against the usage of HHO.

Russ.

here's what's creepy... (no, i'm not a nut case LOL)

if the gov't were to pass martial law in the not too distant future, they (govt) would have the right to stop us, ask us all kinds of questions, harass us, etc...

this is something we definitely need to be mindful of .. not paranoid, but mindful.

just my opinion.
mike

Russ.. are you obsessed ??? LMAO :D

coffeeachiever
01-11-2009, 10:46 AM
I dreamt about HHO a couple of days ago. We spend so much time with it, it's like dreaming about work then waking up to go to work.
My dream was that someone was telling me Stan Meyer's secret. They said use 10-30 winds of a coil and find hyperresonance. They were about to tell me something else and the wife woke me up.
Russ, your dream may become a reality. I've heard that the EPA is cracking down on WVO because it's not an EPA approved fuel.

daddymikey1975
01-11-2009, 11:33 AM
oops.......

stephane
01-11-2009, 11:47 AM
Oj... guys.. don't you think that it's time to go on holidays?...
Before having some with a strait-jacket..

stephane
01-11-2009, 11:51 AM
At least you didn't dream that you inflate your dolly with HHO.. hard to catch her from the ceiling..
Perhaps it's a good idea.. a HHo flying mattress..

daddymikey1975
01-11-2009, 12:10 PM
instead of a blow up doll, inflating the doll with HHO is what stephanie is talking about LOL...

mike

daddymikey1975
01-11-2009, 12:11 PM
oooh.. i know.. instead of paying $5 per tire for nitrogen, why don't we fill our tires with HHO ??

think it'll increase MPG without having to use an EFIE HAHAHA :eek::D:cool:

stephane
01-11-2009, 12:22 PM
Right, it's exactly what I wanted to say but the joke didn't went out in English..
Tires with HHo? why not?
Or if you inflate a Zodiak boat.. you get an hovercraft..

BoyntonStu
01-11-2009, 12:32 PM
I guess you could call it a wet dream.

BoyntonStu

Painless
01-11-2009, 01:11 PM
I like the idea of HHO cigarettes to help people quit.

daddymikey1975
01-11-2009, 01:37 PM
I like the idea of HHO cigarettes to help people quit.

that would be funny HAHA.. just keep it out of my bong LOL... (j/k)

mytoyotasucks
01-11-2009, 01:38 PM
OK how about putting extra tanks in airplanes(filled with HHO) to make them lighter, and when they crash - no survivors!

Q-Hack!
01-11-2009, 01:45 PM
OK how about putting extra tanks in airplanes(filled with HHO) to make them lighter, and when they crash - no survivors!

Often reffered to as Chlorine in the gene pool...

Michaeljp86
01-11-2009, 01:56 PM

Russ.

HHO is illegal to use as a fuel on road because you dont pay tax on it, same reason WVO is illegal and running farm diesel on road. Its a $5000 fine and up to 3 yeas in jail if you get caught. I know of people getting caught with wvo and using off road diesel in their truck and getting a $5000 fine. One guy said by the time all the court mess was over it cost over $8000. That was running a $600 6.2L suburban on wvo. Nobody Ive heard of has gone to jail over it but I guess you can.

coffeeachiever
01-11-2009, 02:00 PM
HHO is illegal to use as a fuel on road because you dont pay tax on it, same reason WVO is illegal and running farm diesel on road. Its a $5000 fine and up to 3 yeas in jail if you get caught. I know of people getting caught with wvo and using off road diesel in their truck and getting a $5000 fine. One guy said by the time all the court mess was over it cost over $8000. That was running a $600 6.2L suburban on wvo. Nobody Ive heard of has gone to jail over it but I guess you can.

What state are you in? Or is that a federal law?

Michaeljp86
01-11-2009, 02:08 PM
What state are you in? Or is that a federal law?

I live in michigan, the guy who got busted in the suburban was in minisota I think.

Here sometimes the cops will stop a farmers hangouts and take a piece of clear tubing and put in into their fuel tank, block the end and pull it out and see if the fuel is red.

When I was 18 I ordered 2 water pumps that had gas engines on them. One wouldnt run and I couldnt figure out why. I had a dream about working on it and I flipped the float in the carb over because it was in upside down. I woke up in the morning went outside and flipped the float over and it fired right up. Dreams can come true :eek:

coffeeachiever
01-11-2009, 02:23 PM
It could be argued that we do pay taxes on the HHO. If you purchase distilled water, you pay taxes when you buy it. If you distill your own, or use filtered water, you have purchased it from your municipality.
The only water not taxed is rain water. If they try to tax rain water, I will personally begin the revolution.

Michaeljp86
01-11-2009, 02:33 PM
It could be argued that we do pay taxes on the HHO. If you purchase distilled water, you pay taxes when you buy it. If you distill your own, or use filtered water, you have purchased it from your municipality.
The only water not taxed is rain water. If they try to tax rain water, I will personally begin the revolution.

The beef about it is they have the road tax on fuel to pay for the road. if you dont pay tax on your fuel then your are stealing from teh government.

daddymikey1975
01-11-2009, 03:01 PM
HHO is illegal to use as a fuel on road ......

and that's the caveat... we're not using HHO as fuel.. we're using it as a fuel additive :cool:

and who here hasn't paid taxes on it?? I pay taxes on my electric bill to run my dehumidifier to get distilled water, i paid sales tax on the items i purchased, I pay taxes for my internet connection to research the stuff...

ther's plenty of taxation on this stuff..

allegedly there's an income tax break for purchasing the supplies although i've not personally researched it enough to know whether or not to challenge the revenue police :cool:

mike

Michaeljp86
01-11-2009, 03:20 PM
and that's the caveat... we're not using HHO as fuel.. we're using it as a fuel additive :cool:

and who here hasn't paid taxes on it?? I pay taxes on my electric bill to run my dehumidifier to get distilled water, i paid sales tax on the items i purchased, I pay taxes for my internet connection to research the stuff...

ther's plenty of taxation on this stuff..

allegedly there's an income tax break for purchasing the supplies although i've not personally researched it enough to know whether or not to challenge the revenue police :cool:

mike

Figure it up, You probably pay 54% of you income in taxes like I do. I doubt hho will ever become a tax problem unless people are getting 50% or better fuel economy.

daddymikey1975
01-11-2009, 03:28 PM
The beef about it is they have the road tax on fuel to pay for the road. if you dont pay tax on your fuel then your are stealing from teh government.

isn't this what I pay excise taxes, use taxes, and license plate taxes for ?? to fix the dang roads ??? WTF...

(and i'm not getting upset at you michael.. LOL )

for starters we should see what the EPA's definition of fuel is.

mike

daddymikey1975
01-11-2009, 03:30 PM
Figure it up, You probably pay 54% of you income in taxes like I do. I doubt hho will ever become a tax problem unless people are getting 50% or better fuel economy.

I have $0 withheld from my paychecks .. i'm getting $6700 back from uncle O'bama :cool:

now if we figure sales tax, cell phone tax, etc.. that's another story..

Rain water taxation...
I read about (can't remember where) a guy that collected the rain water at his car wash, recycled it, used it, recycled it, etc.. and the damn town was going to fine him.

EDIT: here is the story http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=4001252

mike

Michaeljp86
01-11-2009, 06:09 PM
isn't this what I pay excise taxes, use taxes, and license plate taxes for ?? to fix the dang roads ??? WTF...

(and i'm not getting upset at you michael.. LOL )

for starters we should see what the EPA's definition of fuel is.

mike

Im sure if cars became water powered where no fuel was needed there would be a car tax where it would end up costing the same to own a water powered car or a gasoline car. The gov will always level the playing field.

I have $0 withheld from my paychecks .. i'm getting $6700 back from uncle O'bama :cool:

now if we figure sales tax, cell phone tax, etc.. that's another story..

Rain water taxation...
I read about (can't remember where) a guy that collected the rain water at his car wash, recycled it, used it, recycled it, etc.. and the damn town was going to fine him.

EDIT: here is the story http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=4001252

mike

Thats funny, its rains so the guy gets fined. Every time it rains youll get a bill in the mail. :D

mobman
01-14-2009, 12:52 AM
This thread is highly entertaining and informative at the same time!

I saw myth busters the other day they were running an older mercedes benz on WVO and it ran like a champ! Question though...where would you really get that stuff from except from a fryer?? Are there places actually producing it?

Michaeljp86
01-14-2009, 12:56 AM
This thread is highly entertaining and informative at the same time!

I saw myth busters the other day they were running an older mercedes benz on WVO and it ran like a champ! Question though...where would you really get that stuff from except from a fryer?? Are there places actually producing it?

I have a chevy truck with a 6.5 diesel and was planning to run it on wvo. It turns out in my area there is a WVO nazi, the guy owns some big company and has these $150,000 trucks running around sucking it up. :mad: