daddymikey1975
01-10-2009, 06:17 AM
what exactly are you looking for??

Chinito00
01-10-2009, 06:19 AM
really i want to know the basics of the inside

daddymikey1975
01-10-2009, 01:43 PM
well if you're talking about how to build one, look in the "painless experiment in HHO" thread.. he has several videos on how to build a basic dry cell easily using some clear acrylic as end plates and using lowe's switch plates

also check out H2OPWR's threads as well.. there's very good info included there.

If you have more specific questions, please feel free to ask.

we're here to help.
mike

coffeeachiever
01-10-2009, 05:57 PM
really i want to know the basics of the inside

Google EnergyBuildersNetwork. They provide detailed videos on how they build theirs. Keep in mind that theirs is only one type. Also check out the Toro cell and the Amoeba cell. Then come on back with any questions you've got.

bigjim56
01-11-2009, 09:20 AM
If HHO production is what your wanting to see, check out all the vids on youtube, there's a ton of there. Some even show in slow-mo how the neutral plates produce even with no apparent power, just thru electron leakage. Some of the dry cells produced have transparent ends, allowing for the visible
viewing of the HHO production.

I saw a vid yesterday to reduce cell leakage, he cut small spacers of teflon tubing for the gas effluent holes, then using a soldering iron, melted the overlap to the sides for a strong bond. Good idea.

Hope this helps...

bigjim56