PDA

View Full Version : HHO only? No gas or diesel, will it run?

pokerhelper
01-06-2009, 05:52 AM
Hi,
I am very curious if anyone has been able to run a gas/diesel on HHO only?
There are plenty of hybrid videos, with
mileage improved, and gas and diesel reduced.
Has anyone eliminated gas/diesel entirely?
Would you have any video and statistics if you did?
I have asked for a new section here on "hho only",
I hope that everyone else will be interested in this topic too :)

Q-Hack!
01-06-2009, 06:11 AM
There are several people working on getting there lawn mower engine running on HHO, however nobody has provided solid proof of running a full size car on only HHO yet. The biggest obstacle being that you need 15-20 LPM just to run a small lawn mower engine... a full size car would need much more.

I know that some people will try and say that Stan Myers had a dune buggy that ran on only HHO, however nobody seems to know what happened to it and it never went through a peer review process for proof.

Q-Hack!
01-08-2009, 01:18 AM
Stan's buggy is not MIA anymore!!

http://www.theorionproject.org/en/12_11_08_mailing.html

Hopefully we will have some answers soon......

Well, ok, maybe its found... The Orion project doesn't own it yet, and I found this on there website...

If just 5,000 people donate $100 each, it will give us a nominal starting budget of $500,000 allowing us to:

You will excuse me if I hang on to my money and not bet on a long shot. This just screams of a scam.

water4gasinstaller
01-08-2009, 12:22 PM
HHO is Hydrogen and oxygen which generates very high amounts of heat may damage the pistons in the long run as petrol and diesel combust lesser heat than pure gas. Well its possible but may not last. Well overall HHO works more like a octane to your vehicles fuel causing it to combust faster and better as the air has more hydrogen giving it a boost. That is why its not a scam! People think we are actually running lots of HHO to replace the fuel. Well hopefully it will as we also found sometimes less HHO does wonders to the engine and mileage as well

Here is the diagram of how it works and the combustion in the engine
http://www.water4gasinstaller.com/index.php/How-it-Works.html

bizybily
01-09-2009, 12:21 PM
Is anybody trying to separate the hydrogen from the oxygen so the hydrogen can be stored? I am trying to run an 11 horse briggs engine on strait hydrogen to power my 7500 watt AC generator. I realize that hydrogen is hard to contain in normal gas containers but that’s an issue I’ll deal with later. I’d really like to be able to store small amounts that will be produced with wind and solar power.

mytoyotasucks
01-09-2009, 01:22 PM
Is anybody trying to separate the hydrogen from the oxygen so the hydrogen can be stored? I am trying to run an 11 horse briggs engine on strait hydrogen to power my 7500 watt AC generator. I realize that hydrogen is hard to contain in normal gas containers but that’s an issue I’ll deal with later. I’d really like to be able to store small amounts that will be produced with wind and solar power.

There is another thread about this on this forum, but here is a crude HHO seperator.

jerzhere
01-27-2009, 09:46 PM
HHO is Hydrogen and oxygen which generates very high amounts of heat may damage the pistons in the long run as petrol and diesel combust lesser heat than pure gas. Well its possible but may not last. Well overall HHO works more like a octane to your vehicles fuel causing it to combust faster and better as the air has more hydrogen giving it a boost. That is why its not a scam! People think we are actually running lots of HHO to replace the fuel. Well hopefully it will as we also found sometimes less HHO does wonders to the engine and mileage as well

Here is the diagram of how it works and the combustion in the engine
http://www.water4gasinstaller.com/index.php/How-it-Works.html

What if you ran the vehicle on pure hydrogen (build a cell that separates the H2 and O) and exhausted the O into the air. Then used water injection to keep the engine cool?

Right now there are cars that run on pure hydrogen but it is in liquid form which is extremely difficult to manufacture and store. I wonder if on demand cells could create enough H to provide the needed amount to power a car? Hmmm.

Dr. Jerryrigger
02-07-2009, 04:35 PM
Liquid hydrogen vehicles have been constructed for some time now (the earliest I've hear of was made in the early 70's). Basically they work like a gas(petrol) engine with different fuel. Some timing adjustment and a different fuel ejector are all that is needed. But if you make the H on board you get the O, and why not use only H & O you could get enough power out of a 1L engine to drive a dump truck... if your block doesn't rip in half...

I have toyed with the math and have come to the conclusion that you would need a lot of battery... and an efficient internal contribution engine waists 80-90% of energy on heat, so why not just use an electric motor? Well because I don't have an electric motor in my car, and wouldn't my car be great if it ran on an electric charge and not petroleum.
There have been advancements in batteries that may make this possible in the near future, but i don't think anything is on the market yet, let alone affordable for the hobbies.

Gary Diamond
02-07-2009, 05:54 PM

It's been done, and done right, by the big boys, but it has been hidden away. In fact when it came out a small company bought it up, and buried it, even its patent is been kept away for 18 months. It would take a order from the white house to unlock it. But who knows maybe its a good thing, it forces us to bang away, and maybe when it does come out, we can tie our hard work to it, and we can give the finger to those Arabs, and rich money sucking oil gaints who put money before country.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/07/080731143345.htm