PDA

View Full Version : OU - I have done it!!

Boynton'StuPid
01-05-2009, 04:59 PM
Ok so while sitting on the toilet taking a Stu, I invented an super duper OU machine!!

It's simple and will work. You take millions of super fine tubes and use capillary action to re-circulate water up a small incline to run a water turbine.

Will it work, yes. Is it practical, no.

Mr. StuPid

jriggs_18
01-06-2009, 06:11 AM
LMAO, capillary action is kind of boderline OU only on a micro-mini-nano scale. You sure couldnt boil an ocean with it but it does provide an example of a media that overcomes gravity without any input force, Stu????

daddymikey1975
01-06-2009, 06:16 AM
LMAO, capillary action is kind of boderline OU only on a micro-mini-nano scale. You sure couldnt boil an ocean with it but it does provide an example of a media that overcomes gravity without any input force, Stu????

jriggs, you gotta stop responding to him, please.. you're too grown up for that HAHA.. only then will he stop this pointless banter.. he's already got a newcomer upset because we're all stuck in his little game.

my opinion is that it needs to stop and if we keep responding to his childish posts he will continue.

mike

Boynton'StuPid
01-06-2009, 01:23 PM
jriggs, you gotta stop responding to him, please.. you're too grown up for that HAHA.. only then will he stop this pointless banter.. he's already got a newcomer upset because we're all stuck in his little game.

my opinion is that it needs to stop and if we keep responding to his childish posts he will continue.

mike

I think I have stopped his pointless posts. Maybe he has finally seen that what he is doing is useless. Some will believe in OU some will not. Nothing will ever change that. Even if someone makes a "Super Duper" OU gen someone will always disagree.

Now hopefully we can get back to business.

Mr. StuPid

h2gen
01-07-2009, 10:40 PM
Ok so while sitting on the toilet taking a Stu, I invented an super duper OU machine!!

It's simple and will work. You take millions of super fine tubes and use capillary action to re-circulate water up a small incline to run a water turbine.

Will it work, yes. Is it practical, no.

Mr. StuPid

Lots of people have proposed this idea for perpetual motion, and there are many sites showing why it cannot work. Just google the words perpetual motion capillary motor.
Let's focus on HHO ;-)