PDA

View Full Version : March Labs

jber48
12-18-2008, 10:00 AM
Wanting to see if anyone on the forum has had experience with March Labs or seigrene. We have talked with Don Hoyt at seigrene and that went reasonably well. Have tried e-mail with March Labs and phone call to Chris Purdy but nothing back

marchlabs
09-06-2009, 09:35 PM
please give us a call or visit us on the web

www.hybridconversions.com
www.marchlabs.com

M34me
09-07-2009, 09:05 AM
I know there's a guy that just installed one on his 24V VR6 GTI. But I haven't seen him post for a while. But he planned on recording all the data. I'll see if I can contact him and get him to chime in.

HHOe69
09-07-2009, 05:39 PM
I actually just bought their nano cell and installed it last week. Price was $99 and came with a tank and hose. Their shipping was a little slow, but the product is of good quality... so far. I did buy it off of their ebay store istead of their web site. Hope this helps

Tundra4x4
09-07-2009, 08:40 PM
i have the 21 plate nano cell that they made for me (special order) and i just for the 6x6 21 cell from marchlabs and let me tell you....they work really well and have great production!!

Helz_McFugly
09-07-2009, 09:45 PM
feels like a commercial in here :p

HHOe69
09-10-2009, 09:14 PM
feels like a commercial in here :p

hehe funny.

rocky62
02-15-2010, 11:01 PM
I just bought an efie from march labs and I could only get through to their west coast #. I'm not going to go into the problems with the efie because I've already posted the problems I've had. But every time I call their east cost # it's busy. The so called tech on the west coast couldn't answer my questions. I've e-mailed them , no response. I think I' going to send the damn thing back if I don't get any response soon. I'm not to happy. So if this is a commercial it's not a good one. They don't even send an instruction manual with their so called Dynamic Efie. The on line instructions stink. Ive got four pots on this thing and When I bought the thing they sold it as a duel evie. Maybe they sent me a quad by mistake . It still isn't working right. Oh well, I guess.

HHO-LAB
07-07-2010, 02:54 PM
I will not buy from march-labs, poor quality product, no customer support.