PDA

View Full Version : My HHO Test Vehicle-Finally, action to back up talk!

HHOinKY
12-11-2008, 11:42 AM
Well, I've have my sig set like it is now (which I'm going to leave for awhile longer :rolleyes:) for over a month probably. I'm finally out of class for the semester, and finally got the vehicle into my name (no thanks to the hoosier that sold it to me :eek:).

So, the reason for this thread is going to be the same as others; to test my HHO Generator in my car. So here's my deal:

So far:

1986 Chevrolet S-10 Pickup
2.5L 4 cyl
4 Speed manual

Current MPG: TBA
Modified MPG (Best): TBA
Additions other than HHO: none

Cell Type: Glass jar w/ bubbler
Production: TBA

I will update this first post with all my info for ease of reading the thread for new viewers later on.

VanHalen
12-11-2008, 05:16 PM
Sweet looking forward to your results. I would think that a 4 cylinder would get pretty good gains from HHO.

coffeeachiever
12-13-2008, 06:36 PM
I know your name is HHO in Kentucky, but at a glance it looks like Hoinky. So every time I read one of your posts, I call you Hoinky in my mind.
Anyway, it's good to see that your in action. I look forward to learning from what you accomplish.

Painless
12-13-2008, 07:42 PM
I know your name is HHO in Kentucky, but at a glance it looks like Hoinky. So every time I read one of your posts, I call you Hoinky in my mind.
Anyway, it's good to see that your in action. I look forward to learning from what you accomplish.

I can understand what you mean, I always read it as "HHO in KY" where the KY means KY Jelly and it's some funky new electrolyte.

What do you mean "I'm sick in the head" ?

daddymikey1975
12-14-2008, 06:37 AM
lol.. and for me when I read it, I see "HHO inky" (could be the name of a clown) HAHA :D

looking forward to some results as well...

keep us posted.

mike

HHOinKY
12-15-2008, 05:19 AM
I have a math final at 2 that I'm gonna stay up for, so I should have time to finsih putting my cell together. *MIGHT* get it on today, but it's unlikely.

EDIT: Won't be able to work on it today :-(

There is always something that gets in the way.

VanHalen
12-17-2008, 12:24 AM
lol.. and for me when I read it, I see "HHO inky" (could be the name of a clown) HAHA :D

looking forward to some results as well...

keep us posted.

mike
for some reason, I always pronounced it as HHO incorporated, lol IDK y. but looking forward to results.