PDA

View Full Version : New member, new project

DuraVeg
12-09-2008, 12:36 PM
Hello everyone, I am new here. I want to introduce the project I am working on and ask a few questions...

I build commercial quality waste vegetable oil fuel systems for diesel trucks. I have always built my own parts or sourced them from industrial/heavy-duty applications as I have found WVO conversion kits offer substandard performance and durability at a high cost. I can only assume that HHO kits are similar. I would love to find a turn key solution, but am not confidant that one exists.

I am working with a new transportation company based here in Ann Arbor, MI. We currently have a WVO powered bus on the road and I am working on the second right now. The owners are committed to using green technology every vehicle they put on the road and have commissioned me to make sure that happens.

The owners and I want to put a cab on the road as soon as possible, and it has to make use of HHO or we are not going to do it. I am still new to HHO and have had a hard time finding a good advanced guide to building systems. I understand the theory and components, however I would like to see more photos of installations and real world results. Any ideas?

I do not have a budget figured up for this project, however, these guys are willing to spend money to get something working consistently and effectively. Time is also an issue; we need to get this off the ground in the next few months.

So here are a few questions to get me started…

Are there any (relatively) proven systems out there that I can buy or copy?

How about the energy builders products?
http://www.energybuildersnetwork.com

Do any of you have specific experience with the Ford 4.6L Triton engines with relation to HHO? What kind of results are you getting with that engine?

http://www.hhoforums.com/showthread.php?t=1614&highlight=ford+triton

Is it possible to get an OBD II device that will reprogram or allow you to control the fuel system?

We are currently looking at 1999 to 2002 ford police cars, do you all have any better ideas for vehicles? Impalas maybe?

If any of you have questions about turbo diesel stuff or WVO/biodiesel stuff please send them my way, I’ll do my best to help.

Thanks for reading...Joe

jcbarton
12-10-2008, 05:03 PM
hi Joe and welcome. I am new to HHO as well so I don't want to give you any bad advice so I won't attempt too. However I am very interested in your veg. oil projects. I live in central america where gas/diesel is expensive and sub-par. I have started to work w/ HHO in taxi's here and plan on moving on to bigger vehicles later. Do you have a website or any links that you could give me to read up on and study about the veg oil conversion. We have lots of toyota hilux 2.8 turbo diesels, isuzus etc, all foreign makes. I have an investor here as well that wants this to be the next thing we attempt to do to make our world a little greener and healthier. Thanks in advance, Jonathan

Dave Nowlin
12-10-2008, 05:35 PM
I'm also new and have already made some misstakes. The best company I have found is Seigrene. You can Google that name and locate their E-bay store. They are very patient and will answer your questions. They do sell complete kits.

Dave Nowlin

DuraVeg
12-11-2008, 12:50 PM
The first step for any WVO venture is to make sure you have enough waste oil around to fuel it. Check on that first and then email me at duraveg@gmail.com and we can go from there.

Thanks for the advice. Seigrene looks interesting. Has anyone used these guy's stuff...?

http://hydrogenkits.info/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=56&Itemid=49

Joe

FuzzyTomCat
12-11-2008, 03:25 PM
The first step for any WVO venture is to make sure you have enough waste oil around to fuel it. Check on that first and then email me at duraveg@gmail.com and we can go from there.

Thanks for the advice. Seigrene looks interesting. Has anyone used these guy's stuff...?

http://hydrogenkits.info/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=56&Itemid=49

Joe

Hi Joe,

Looked at the "hydrogenkits. info" link and saw this in the product description ......

ALL GENERATORS AND KITS COME WITH $300.00 OF GAS CARDS TO THE GAS STATION OF YOUR CHOICE! THAT'S RIGHT WE WILL MAIL YOU A $25.00 GAS CARD TO THE GAS STATION OF YOUR CHOICE EACH MONTH FOR ONE FULL YEAR FOR A TOTAL OF $300 IF YOU ORDER ANY OF OUR GENERATORS OR KITS! THE GAS CARDS ALONE WILL PAY FOR THIS SYSTEM NOT TO MENTION ALL OF THE MONEY ON GAS YOU WILL SAVE ALONG THE WAY! You will be sent all of the information you need to start receiving your $300 in gas cards within 48 hours of the completion of the sale via email.

I think you should possibly look somewhere else with a real dot com (.com) maybe, there has been problems with dot info's (.info) if you plan on buying anything there.

2 cents,
Fuzzy
:)

H2OPWR
12-12-2008, 01:39 AM
There are very many profit takers out there. Be very wary. I would only purchase a cell if I actually saw real beleivable results on beleivable video's. No hype just facts. What angers me is that this technology is real and can be helpful but with most buyers having limited knowledge and usually limited resources quick profit is easy. This just slows the spread of this science. While I feel a good profit is fair for a great product I do not feel that it is right to make a profit off of others lack of knowledge. Be very carful and wary. I have yet to see someone actually selling complete systems with actual evedince of help. This forum has very many great members who are trying to help but without the resources to market their knowledge.

DuraVeg
12-12-2008, 11:49 AM
H20PWR,

The WVO kit business is the same way...junk parts that cost a bunch. That is why I always designed my own. I got a huge PDF called "tested system" that I am going to sit down and read this afternoon. Are there any other similar documents out there I should be looking at?

http://www.hhoencyclopedia.com/hho/hho_plans/tested_systems.pdf

VanHalen
12-12-2008, 05:55 PM
I find that you can construct your own much cheaper with around the same quality as buying. The only thing is, you have to go through all the mistakes and mishaps of first time builds, but thats whats so great about HHO. It's not a do it and be done, it's a continuing effort to improve.