PDA

View Full Version : Consensus between water4gas vs. dry cell theory

bigjim56
11-28-2008, 05:43 AM
My first post here. I've read a lot, taken a class or two, and monitored numerous blogs and HHO forums and I want to throw this out there. Like everybody out there I want the perfect hydrogen cell that gives me 50-100% gas mileage increase w/no maintenance. Then real world reality sets in and I have to scale back the dreams.
I've started off w/the water4gas (W4G) design and w/present knowledge and foresight I realize the smacks/plate design (dry cell) is becoming the choice of the knowledgable masses both on this site and throughout the blogs. I laborously agree that W/the W4G design you get the boost in performance w/lower output and some increase in mpg's. But with the smack's/plate performer's YOU GET ALL THAT, PLUS additional mpg's because of the additional surface area and HHO output.
I've seen the benefits of HHO to an engine firsthand and its impressive! So, to me it's worth it to have HHO on all my vehicles just for the performance increase alone.
However, due to my roots and the present professional technological advances I see being advanced (see afterword) I choose the desire to chase the bigger dream. PLATE TECHNOLOGY!

What's everyone's opinion of my suggestion that the W4G is designed more for the HHO benneficiary benefits (introductory crowd)...and that the smacks/plate techno's is more set for the massivly fuel consumption crowd of trucks RV's/ etc. That is surely the way I'm feelin' about now. Feedback appreciated.

AFTERWORD - Water Plt. Operator at a major US supplier going from chlorine cylinders (2000 lbs) to on site chlorine generation using "plate technology" for a 30-50 mgd potable water treatment system.

Any fans of the Seigrenne cells out there? output comparisons compared to smacks?

Thanks for all responses beforehand,

Bigjim56

coffeeachiever
11-28-2008, 06:10 AM
You pretty much said it.

Realtyroy
11-28-2008, 11:38 AM
I started with the water4gas setup myself. Quickly learned it was little more than a cool science project. I than went to the Smack's wet cell with the wall plates and now I'm saving up for a bunch of plates to make a nice dry cell. I built a couple for friends with their money and dry cells are several notches above wet cells in many aspects.
I've seen the green dry cells and they look well built and I have a board for info from people on my forum but no body has posted any results on these cells as of yet.

Dry cells are for sure the way to go.