PDA

View Full Version : Need help w/ bubbler!!!

HHOinKY
11-23-2008, 02:41 AM
I have everything and planning on putting it the rest of the way together. Been out of the HHO scene for a couple months now, been bust going to school and stuff. I can't seem to find a good bubbler. I want something clear, but can't find anything. I got an aquarium vacuum tube (has a one way fitting on one end) but can't find something to seal up the other end good.

Anyone have something I could use temporarily that would be free? I'm thinking of using the blasted mason jar:eek: just for the bubbler.

Any suggestions greatly appreciated!

Mitch

solo33
11-23-2008, 10:56 AM
I'm using jars for both HHO generator and Bubbler! Works fine for me! In the early '60s, they used glass jars for windshield wiper cleaner fluid containers. I never saw a broken one accept maybe at the wrecking year. My two jars are mounted under the hood on a Scion XB. Nothing rides rougher than that!
Good luck!

HHOinKY
11-24-2008, 01:26 AM
Looks like thats what I'll be doing. Thanks man.

gizzy
12-09-2008, 09:32 AM
Here's a thought that I been using for 6 months. I use a thermos jug. Partly because I have engine heaton the jug and works fine. Got to remember tht the generator produces the amps that makes the heat, so we don't wnt to add to that using a glass bubbler.