PDA

View Full Version : savefuel.ca scam

naveed
11-15-2008, 02:51 PM
Hello,
I purchased a kit from savefuel.ca and it did not give me gains. I purchased it because they stated they would give refunds if you didn't see any change. Now I have been dealing with them for 2 months trying to get a refund. I spoke to them on the phone and they said that it would go through in 2-3 business days to my credit card. After a week, it still hasn't gotten to the credit card. Is there anything I can do or do I just have to eat the 280 bucks now.

Carolinablue
11-15-2008, 07:59 PM
Call your credit card company and see what they can do.

Super Fuel FX
11-17-2008, 01:03 PM
Definitely call your credit card company. They can put a freeze/reverse payment on the transaction, and then investigate. Make sure that you have all your information handy, including dates and times called, who you spoke with, their title, and results of the call. Having as much information available will give you a step ahead in the game, and will allow your credit card company to investigate and rule in your favor. Keep in mind that you will probably have to send the unit back, at your expense. If you paid for it through paypal, they will reverse the charges from the company, and investigate. When they find in your favor, you will get your much, overdue refund.

mytoyotasucks
11-17-2008, 02:27 PM
And most guarantee's are boggus.
Now warrenty is way diff.

Guarentee is a hard thing to do cause what if someone hooks it up wrong, or dosent follow instructions cause they think they know better or more than the instructions.
Not saying this is ur problem - but there are dummies out there.

have u tried posting to see if anyone here can help u fix or figure out why it doesnt work?????