PDA

View Full Version : Lindsey Williams 8 part you-tube videos

overtaker
11-05-2008, 10:59 AM
I just watched all 8 videos. Please someone come up with something big to bend over the big oil companies and the powers that be! Must see even though it will make you angry. :mad:

Spookious
11-06-2008, 02:44 PM
Links/a link would be a novel idea. ;)

overtaker
11-07-2008, 08:29 AM
Spook. sorry I'm not computer savvy enough to post links but maybe someone else will. :o

HHOinKY
11-09-2008, 01:53 AM
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Lindsey+Williams&search_type=&aq=f

daddymikey1975
11-09-2008, 07:28 AM
I just watched all 8 videos. Please someone come up with something big to bend over the big oil companies and the powers that be! Must see even though it will make you angry. :mad:

individually as a person, one's voice is easily drowned out, but many voices ring loud and clear. together we can all stand strong and fight for out rights to BE FREE...

as a side note, it's bigger than the big oig companies.. from what lindsey was talking about, it's the national debt.

it's larger scale than putting gas into our tanks.. it's EVERYTHING that surrounds us. When you wake up in the morning, just getting your morning cup of coffee has indirectly put hundreds of thousands of dollars into the spiral. everything we see, everything we have, everything we do revolves around crude oil. 'things' have to be manufactured, then stored (heated warehouses?), then shipped (boat, plane, truck, train?) then warehoused more, then shipped, then purchased. ALL of these steps require input of people that contribute individually... and all this happens to your coffee before it goes into your coffee maker... now look GLOBALLY... this same process happens over and over.. and it has bankrupted our country...

we will be at war with Iran.. it'll get blamed on Nuclear weapons. but their weapon won't be the conventional weapon as we think of it today... oh no... the mushroom cloud will be Iran 'giving away' cheap oil denominated by the Euro. The united states won't allow this... what, after we've come so far in Iraq?? (sarcasm here folks)

Why do you think China holds so much US reserve currency?? why do you think many countries in the world hold the dollar in reserves?? TO BUY OIL... most of these countries economies are in the toilet (like our own) BECAUSE of our currency.. they're talking about dumping the dollar reserves. what would this do?? well our economy would grind to a halt for starters.. but they care not for their own oil needs must be met... will the powers that be allow this?? will there be a 'one world denomination' or a 'one world currency' ?? better yet.. (and here's the scary part)

what if there's another 9/11 style event in our own country and it's blamed on Iran.. well the 'skeptics' CAN'T blame Obama this time.. it's already in the works and colon powell knows, madeline albright knows, joe biden knows.. What if Iran 'attacks' Israel.. of course we'll be the saviour... but what if the 'attack' is staged so we CAN go after Iran.....

I'm telling you guys... we need to keep our eyes open and DEMAND answers from our elected officials now AND in the future...

not that it'll matter anyways.... it's all a design to control the world.. and he who does not submit will surely fall...

(sorry for the rant, but these videos gave me the chills)

mike

DrBrown
11-10-2008, 01:23 PM
daddymikey for president! How right you are.

The bad part is Congress is almost entirely Democrat now. So nobody will oppose any bill that Barack passes thru legislation. Say goodbye to any amendment that protects your rights. Not to mention the global crisis taxes (carbon emissions) that will start pouring in next summer to tack onto to all this inflation the banker bills created. There WILL be an attack on US soil next year and it will lead to another war in the middle east. If the government can keep all the US troops overseas there will be less resistance to the crap they will pull on the American people with Rahm Emanuels youth bridages.

People should realize the oil corporations are not the problem. The bank owners around the world dictate how the price of crude oil goes up and down. If they want to bankrupt an oil nation like Iran or Saudi Arabia they just drop the price of oil. Everyone is doing a halleluiah dance right now because gas is below $2 but next year after we invade Iran or Pakistan the price is gonna go well beyond $4/gal, plus the dollar crash from inflation and all the additional carbon taxes on the petrol it will bring people to their knees. Everything oil based will double in price. OH SNAP is all I can say!

daddymikey1975
11-10-2008, 06:35 PM
Thanks for the kind words.

Hopefully those that voted for Barack get everything they want.

I didn't vote for McCain/Palin Either :)

but I did vote :-)

H2OPWR
11-10-2008, 07:41 PM
390 million gallons of gasoline used per day in the US alone. Average of 42.9 cents per gallon state, local, and federal taxes per gallon. 167.3 million dollars per day go in to our economy because of gasoline usage. That does not count deisel. The goverment wants fuel prices low so we use more gas. They do not in any way want cars to run on water. That 167 million per day would be very hard to replace and water would be very hard to tak. It just falls out of the sky.

daddymikey1975
11-11-2008, 06:42 AM
daddymikey for president! How right you are.

Here's a funny update. I'm a fairly new member here no surprise, but i also frequent another forum Fuel - saver dot org and i posted a link to these videos over there as well and now all of a sudden i've been suspended over there with no email or explanation.. ?? what gives??

i suppose some people just can't handle the truth. :)

i like it here anyways

mike

DrBrown
11-11-2008, 09:31 AM
If you aren't a sheep and actually follow the crooked crap the world government bankers are doing the general public will shun you. It's okay though, if they want to believe the world is perfect let them. Us smart folks will actually survive the future while they worry about it out on the street or in a fema camp. :)

HALS-GUNSMITHING
11-11-2008, 07:24 PM
Here's a funny update. I'm a fairly new member here no surprise, but i also frequent another forum Fuel - saver dot org and i posted a link to these videos over there as well and now all of a sudden i've been suspended over there with no email or explanation.. ?? what gives??

i suppose some people just can't handle the truth. :)

i like it here anyways

mike

They had a problem that is resolved now.