PDA

View Full Version : h2o2?

snapper1d
11-01-2008, 04:40 PM
Hey guys,I have not been here in a little while and I found something.I was going out to do some work and I decided to check my system and add some water if needed.I added a little alcohol to it and I remembered something I had read one time about charged water.It told about using one of the w4g units and running it into another jar with distilled water and just let it bubble thru it for a while and then adding 4 cap fulls of h2o2 to the water.Then hook to your vehicle vacuum and adjust your bubbler to let air flow thru.Now what I found is I added some alcohol and h2o2 both in my generators and they were bubbling and I was just thinking that it was just some foam in the water and it would clear up.But now its still working and no electric to it.I just went out and looked and now its still working.Has anyone ever seen anything like this?Well I have got to run but will be back tonite.

Q-Hack!
11-02-2008, 03:23 PM
H2O2 or Hydrogen Peroxide is not the most stable of molocules. If it is exposed to either heat (engine compartment), light or shelf life. It reverts back to water and oxygen.

2(H2O2)=H2O+H2O+O2

As a result it isn't very useful in either the HHO generator or the bubbler for very long. Does it add anything when looking at the charge of the ions? Maybe. There hasn't been a lot of testing in this area.

snapper1d
11-02-2008, 05:00 PM
I dont know much about the H2O2 except what I had read about it making that charged water stuff but was kind of curious as to why it has that reaction when mixed as it was.That mix gave of gas for a long time before it finally quit.Well I say it quit,I used the truck and had to run out to my other property to do some work and stayed out there for several hours and when I got back I just looked to see if everything was OK.I know I have had a bunch of foaming now that I have never had before.I will just be keeping an eye on it to see what it does.