PDA

View Full Version : Level in bubbler

midnight1957
10-21-2008, 04:39 PM
I am starting to hook up my dry cell and I need to know a few things.

The output hose from the cell will go into the bottom of the bubbler,

The hose out of the top of the bubbler will go to my vehicle,

The hose from the side will return from the bubbler to the intake of my cell, My question (if this is correct) is how much area to I leave in the top of the bubbler, so at what level on the side of my bubbler do I put the filling?

I have seen a drawing on this but I can't find it.

Thanks and have a Blessed day,
Wade

hg2
10-21-2008, 04:58 PM
I am starting to hook up my dry cell and I need to know a few things.

The output hose from the cell will go into the bottom of the bubbler,

The hose out of the top of the bubbler will go to my vehicle,

The hose from the side will return from the bubbler to the intake of my cell, My question (if this is correct) is how much area to I leave in the top of the bubbler, so at what level on the side of my bubbler do I put the filling?

I have seen a drawing on this but I can't find it.

Thanks and have a Blessed day,
Wade

Are you routing back to the cell or a reservoir tank?On my ststem I have the overflow fitting about 2" above the bottom of the bubbler,and this bubbler is just a catch for any electrolye expelled from the cell,I have a another bubbler before the intake.

Roland Jacques
10-22-2008, 01:18 PM
The output of your cell should go to a reservior side. Your resivior can double as a bubbler but that should be secondary it primary function should be holding water /elctrolyte for your system.

It important that the outlet at the bottom of your reservior, should go to the bottom of your dry cell. IMO you should have a second bubbler thats a bubbler only.