PDA

View Full Version : Electrical Diagram?

HHOMatrix
10-15-2008, 04:04 PM
Hi!
Sorry if this ben posted before but I've tried to find here a electrical diagram of how to connect together a full HHO system to a car and didn't find anything!

So I'm talking about a diagram of the car battery + the HHO generator + a realy + a fuse + a PWM, + a Enhancer for the O2 + a switch in the dash that I can cut off the HHO system at all time in case of a problem for safety...

So anybody got a clear diagram, picture, video , or whatever else but, something visual about how connect all that together and what gauge you recommand??

Thanks for your help!

HHOMatrix

hg2
10-15-2008, 05:43 PM
Hi!
Sorry if this ben posted before but I've tried to find here a electrical diagram of how to connect together a full HHO system to a car and didn't find anything!

So I'm talking about a diagram of the car battery + the HHO generator + a realy + a fuse + a PWM, + a Enhancer for the O2 + a switch in the dash that I can cut off the HHO system at all time in case of a problem for safety...

So anybody got a clear diagram, picture, video , or whatever else but, something visual about how connect all that together and what gauge you recommand??

Thanks for your help!

HHOMatrix

Here's one for the pwm.Just install the relay after the fuse.

hg2
10-15-2008, 05:55 PM
The two pdfs have every thing you need to know.And if you had to ask those questions you should read a little more before you install your system.

http://www.free-energy-info.com/Chapter10.pdf

http://www.panaceauniversity.org/Hydroxy%20Boosters.pdf

HHOMatrix
10-16-2008, 01:11 PM
Thanks ! Great info! I found a youtube video also that ad a diagram...

But one thing I didn't see but I think I read it somewhere, within what distance of my battery 12V terminal source do I have to install the 30A fuse? Does it matter, is it important or not?

Thanks.

HHOMatrix

hg2
10-16-2008, 02:49 PM
Thanks ! Great info! I found a youtube video also that ad a diagram...

But one thing I didn't see but I think I read it somewhere, within what distance of my battery 12V terminal source do I have to install the 30A fuse? Does it matter, is it important or not?

Thanks.

HHOMatrix

Anywhere is ok between the battery and the relay(if you have a relay).Make sure to use 10 gauge wire too.