PDA

View Full Version : Advertising Scams on Forum

richardb200373
10-13-2008, 04:46 PM
I'm not sure where to post this but this needs to be addressed by a mentor or who ever is in charge of this site. The ad below HHOTEK's link, "convert your car to HHO" links to gas4free. I have purchased this product and it is complete junk. This guy tells you to use salt as electrolyte, I did the whole thing, spent about $400 and this thing about blew up on me, I'm serious. You all know about what salt does, very bad! Anyway, I tried and tried to get a refund, sent emails that I was going to contact the attorney general and have them investigated and still nothing. I finaly had to send a threatening letter to clickbank, another bunch of scam artists and they finaly sent me an email saying that I would get a refund. I'm not sure if I have yet or not, need to check my credit card statement. Please don't get this confused with water4gas, two different companies! Also, they claim to have 2 ebooks, there is only 1, supposedly the other is being revised, yeah, whatever. This guy has a bunch of HHO "review" sites that all link to his saying gas4free is the best. Nothing but a scam. I did learn something from them, pretty much what not to do. I am posting this to try and help others avoid being scamed. I wish I would have found this site before that one, I would have learned a lot more from people who are willing to share their knowledge and mistakes they have learned from.

pj91gsx
10-14-2008, 07:38 PM
I agree if that is the case, I saw a 80 mpg link on here, but it seems really unreasonable.

HYDROTEKPRO
10-15-2008, 12:03 AM
I believe you. Water4Gas blew open the doors sooo friggin wide, that there are a few copy-cats out there just trying to make a fast buck without doing all the honest work necessary, which is too bad.

I've said this before, I have neighbors who are VERY happy with their Water4Gas systems they installed themselves. I bought their info package several months ago, and still refer to it even now. It's constantly updated with new discoveries from their customers worldwide. It was worth every penny, even with this forum here, and even with all the other "free" information out there (some of which isn't always 100% accurate).

I'm glad my neighbors referred me to Water4Gas before I ran into any of their dishonest competitors.:D Ozzie, keep up the good work!:)

sumdude
10-15-2008, 12:09 AM
Well my take on this is that you are to always do research in "hobby projects" before you go and make a huge investment like that. But if they are selling a product that's saying "hey im fake" then i think you should get your money back on that. I won't buy or ever pay for iformation on how o build a 'specific' kind of cell as there is WAY too much free information out there. Remember youtube is your best friend with hho projects. I have gained a tremendous amount of knowledge about hho.

Personally the water4gas design didnt do as well for me but the open bath design proved to work great for me. I saw a difference in my vehicle performance.